Undefeated Triangle EA Review: A Powerful Forex Trading Robot
The foreign exchange (forex) market presents lucrative opportunities for traders, but consistently profiting requires advanced tools and expertise. This is where forex trading robots like Undefeated Triangle EA come into play.
Undefeated Triangle EA is an expert advisor (EA) that executes trades automatically based on a built-in trading strategy. It was designed to exploit unique fluctuations between the Australian dollar (AUD), Canadian dollar (CAD), and New Zealand dollar (NZD).
In this comprehensive review, we will dive into how Undefeated Triangle EA works, its key features, performance statistics, pros and cons, and ultimately help you determine if it’s the right solution for your trading needs.
Overview of Undefeated Triangle EA
Undefeated Triangle EA was created as part of the “PULSE OF MARKET” project by Nauris Zukas. It is compatible with the popular MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms.
The EA utilizes a grid-martingale trading system and focuses exclusively on three currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, and NZDCAD. Based on historical data, these pairs tend to revert back after making a rapid move in one direction.
Undefeated Triangle aims to capitalize on this pattern by opening trades in the opposite direction. It will continue adding to the position using a martingale approach until profit is achieved. The EA attempts to maximize gains during these market conditions using this strategy.
Some of the key features and selling points of Undefeated Triangle EA include:
- Real account monitoring – Track record of performance can be monitored for transparency.
- Cost-effective – More affordable compared to similar EAs in its class.
- Flexible lot sizing – Customizable settings allow trading with as low as $1.
- Simplicity – No complicated parameters to set. Easy to install and use.
- Support for 4K displays – Interface display can be optimized for ultra HD monitors.
Next, let’s take a closer look at how this forex trading robot functions.
How Undefeated Triangle EA Works
Undefeated Triangle EA uses an unconventional yet systematic approach to trading foreign exchange. Here are the key steps involved in its trading strategy:
- It monitors the AUDCAD, AUDNZD, and NZDCAD currency pairs on the 15-minute timeframe.
- When it detects a price movement in one direction above a defined threshold, it opens a trade in the opposite direction.
- If the price continues moving against the trade, it will add to the position using a fixed or dynamic lot size. This is based on the martingale method of doubling down to recoup losses.
- With each additional trade, the stop loss is also widened according to its logic.
- Eventually, if the price starts moving in favor of the accumulated trade position, the take profit will be reached and the series of trades will close with a net profit.
- Once a basket of trades is closed, it will look to repeat the process on the next market movement.
This sequence allows Undefeated Triangle EA to benefit from the expected market corrections in these specific currency pairs. The logic is sound in theory but requires robust account management and risk control measures.
Performance Metrics and Statistics
To evaluate any EA, it’s important to examine its past performance through backtesting and live trading. Undefeated Triangle EA provides verified results through third-party monitoring services.
Key statistics from the developer’s MyFxBook account include:
- 475% profit increase over 1 year
- Win rate of 67% for longs and 70% for shorts
- Maximum gain of $161 and loss of -$104 per trade
- Average profit of $8 per winning trade
- Expectancy of -1.7 pips per $1 risked
- Drawdown of nearly 35%
These metrics indicate the EA can deliver a substantial profit over time. However, the risk metrics also show it can encounter significant drawdowns. The expectancy is slightly negative, which means losing trades are somewhat larger than winners.
Overall, the figures reflect the high-risk nature of this EA. It is best suited for accounts with higher risk tolerance and capital to withstand temporary drawdowns. Conservative traders may want to proceed with caution.
Check my advanced Forex Kingle Scalper Robot
Pros of Undefeated Triangle EA
The primary advantage of Undefeated Triangle EA is its profit potential, as evidenced by the 475% gain achieved in a year. For traders seeking higher returns, this EA can deliver.
At a one-time cost of $199, Undefeated Triangle EA is reasonably priced compared to other EAs that can cost upwards of $500-$1000. The low cost makes it accessible to all trader account sizes.
With customizable settings, Undefeated Triangle EA can be deployed across a range of account sizes. You can trade with as low as $1 using micro lots. It can scale up easily as well.
The verified trading results add an element of trust and transparency about its performance. Traders can evaluate the metrics before purchasing.
Ease of Use
Installation takes just minutes and the EA does not have complicated settings to tweak. Even novice traders can quickly start using Undefeated Triangle EA.
Cons of Undefeated Triangle EA
The grid-martingale strategy carries inherent risks. Although it recovered from 35% drawdown, significant losses can occur during volatile markets. High leverage can multiply losses.
While backtests should not be relied on, this EA has no quantifiable backtest statistics available. It raises questions about potential curve-fitting.
As a scalping EA, it aims for small profits over high volume of trades. This style does not suit all trader personalities and account types.
Trading just three currency pairs leaves little room for diversification. Lack of trades during flat markets is also a downside.
Like any EA, Undefeated Triangle EA needs ongoing monitoring and management. Leaving it entirely unattended is not advisable despite the automation.
Who is Undefeated Triangle EA Best For?
Undefeated Triangle EA is ideal for traders who:
- Want hands-free trading with an automated strategy
- Seek higher than average returns and have a high-risk tolerance
- Have sufficient capital buffer to withstand potential drawdowns
- Prefer scalping strategies with short-term trades
- Appreciate the simplicity and ease of use
Alternatively, Undefeated Triangle EA may not be the optimal choice for:
- Conservative traders looking for steady, low-risk growth
- Those with small accounts or limited risk capital
- Traders who prefer technical analysis over automated systems
- Investors with very long-term horizons
- Anyone seeking a “set and forget” plug-and-play solution
As with any EA, ensure it is compatible with your individual trading style, objectives, account size, and risk appetite before committing capital.
Verdict: Powerful But High Risk EA
In summary, Undefeated Triangle EA provides a unique approach to trading forex through its triangle grid-martingale strategy. The real account monitoring results display its potential to deliver outsized returns. However, the risky elements of overleveraging and martingale mean it is best suited to accounts with higher risk tolerance.
For traders who understand the strategy and can stomach the swings, Undefeated Triangle EA can be a powerful solution. As with any EA, proper account management, risk control, and monitoring is advised. Use the demo version to see if this unconventional yet profitable EA aligns with your trading style.
Overall, Undefeated Triangle EA earns its “undefeated” name based on past performance but it comes with the necessary caveats regarding risk. For traders willing to embrace the risk, it can be a valuable addition to a portfolio of trading strategies.