How To Change Language On TradingView – A Complete Guide
One of TradingView’s greatest features is its large global user community. But with users from so many countries, how do you change the platform language to your preferred tongue?
In this simple guide, we’ll cover the benefits of using TradingView in your native language, where to find the language settings, the available translated languages, switching text vs system language, and tips for customizing your international TradingView experience.
Follow along to unlock TradingView in the language you understand best! Let’s get started.
Why Change TradingView to Your Native Language?
Using TradingView in your most fluent language provides many advantages:
- Fully understand the platform without confusing translations
- Chat and engage with international trading communities
- Analyze instruments and global markets related to your region
- Access TradingView education and content in your tongue
- Prevent critical miscommunication from language barriers
- Enjoy the platform in a familiar, comfortable format
TradingView unites traders worldwide by supporting languages globally.
How to Find TradingView Language Settings
TradingView makes switching languages simple across platforms:
Click your profile icon > Settings > Appearance > Language
Top menu > Settings > Appearance > Language
Side menu > Settings > Language
The language controls are consistently accessible on every platform.
TradingView Supported Translated Languages
TradingView supports these languages in its interface and platform (as of 2023):
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Check for additional languages as they continue translating content!
Switching TradingView Text vs System Language
TradingView actually allows configuring:
Text Language – Interface text, messages, emails, etc
System Language – Formatting of dates, times, currency, numbers
Make sure to set both for a fully translated experience! The defaults are English.
Tips for an Immersive Localized TradingView
To make TradingView feel like home:
- Set your localized profile description so community can connect in your language
- Follow and interact with traders from your country and language
- Search for instruments and markets popular in your region
- Access international TradingView blogs and resources in your tongue
- Request any missing translations or submit errors through Support
TradingView delivers a truly localized experience globally.
Finding a TradingView Community in Your Language
Beyond settings, TradingView facilitates community engagement across languages:
- Use search filters to find language-specific chat rooms
- Follow traders posting analysis in your native tongue
- Translate your own posts to unlock more discourse
- Request new chat groups in your mother language if needed
Robust multilingual social engagement exists in many tongues!
Troubleshooting TradingView Language Issues
Here are some common language questions:
Parts still in English? Try refreshing page or restarting platform to apply language settings.
Translations incorrect? Report odd translations through TradingView Support to improve.
Can’t select language? Ensure using latest version of TradingView – log out and back in.
How do I translate my script? Check Pine Script localization functions like
Reach out if any persisting language configuration issues!
Access our advanced Fortune Trend Indicator
Unlocking a Global TradingView Experience
I hope this guide helps you unlock TradingView’s full potential by localizing the entire experience to your own native language and regional preferences.
The platform’s robust translation engine empowers traders from all cultures to feel right at home and participate in their tongue. Language diversity strengthens us all!
Let me know if you have any other TradingView internationalization questions!