WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator Review: A Comprehensive Look at This Crypto Trading Tool
The WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator is a technical analysis tool designed specifically for trading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. It aims to identify profitable trading opportunities by analyzing price trends and momentum.
In this comprehensive review, we will take an in-depth look at how the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator works, its features and accuracy, pros and cons, pricing, and more.
How Does the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator Work?
The WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator is based on technical analysis, which uses historical price and volume data to forecast future price movements. It specifically utilizes a mathematical algorithm that measures several technical indicators on crypto charts to generate automated buy and sell signals.
Some of the key indicators analyzed by the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator include:
- Moving averages – Calculates the average price over a set time period to identify trends. Common moving averages used are the 50, 100, and 200 day moving averages. Crossovers between moving averages often signal trend changes.
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) – Measures momentum by comparing the size of recent gains to recent losses. RSI below 30 indicates an oversold condition, while above 70 signals overbought.
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) – Shows the relationship between two moving averages to identify momentum and trend changes. MACD crossovers can generate trade signals.
- Stochastic Oscillator – Compares closing prices to price ranges over time to determine overbought or oversold conditions.
- Volume – Rising volume tends to confirm price breakouts, while declining volume suggests waning momentum.
The WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator processes this data to identify patterns and trading opportunities. It then generates automated buy and sell alerts through TradingView’s alert system or emails.
Traders can use these signals to time their entries and exits. However, the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator is meant to complement your own analysis, not replace it entirely.
Key Features and Accuracy of the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator
Here are some of the main features and purported accuracy metrics of the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator:
- Analyzes 15+ technical indicators – Uses a variety of indicators, not just one or two, to generate more robust signals. Combines trend and momentum indicators for a more complete analysis.
- Backtested for accuracy – According to the developer, the indicator has been backtested over 5 years of historical crypto price data to fine tune its algorithms.
- 70%+ accuracy on major cryptos – The developer claims the indicator has a win rate of over 70% on major cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH when backtested. However, past performance does not guarantee future results.
- Customizable settings – Traders can tweak the indicator’s default settings if desired to better suit their strategy. This includes adjusting moving average periods, RSI levels, MACD parameters and more.
- TradingView integration – The indicator can be easily added to TradingView charts for automated signal generation and backtesting. However, it does not integrate with brokers to place trades automatically.
- Email/Telegram alerts – Get notified of new buy and sell signals via email or Telegram to capitalize on opportunities faster.
- Trend dashboard – Quickly see the overall trend for each crypto using a color-coded dashboard. Green = bullish trend, red = bearish trend.
While the indicator aims for a high level of accuracy, no technical analysis tool is perfect. The crypto market is highly volatile, so use proper risk management no matter what signals you follow.
Check my advanced tool for crypto trading Spark Impulse Indicator
Pros and Cons of Using the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator
Here are some of the main advantages and potential drawbacks of using the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator:
- Automated buy/sell signals to complement your own analysis
- Backtested for accuracy on historical data
- Analyzes multiple technical indicators, not just one or two
- Customizable settings to suit your trading style
- Easy integration with TradingView charts
- Email and Telegram alerts for quick notification
- Color-coded trend dashboard for quick overview
- No guarantee of future accuracy or profitability
- Does not automate order execution with brokers
- Requires an existing understanding of technical analysis
- More suited to swing trading vs scalping or long-term investing
- Potential for false signals or whipsaws during periods of volatility
- Does not consider fundamentals, only technical factors
As with any technical analysis tool, the CRYPTO Indicator has its limitations. Perform your own due diligence and use proper risk management no matter what indicators you use.
WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator Pricing and Availability
The WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator is available as a paid subscription through TradingView. Here is an overview of the pricing:
- Monthly – $39.99 per month
- Quarterly – $99.99 per quarter
- Annually – $299.99 per year (Best value)
The indicator can be used on TradingView’s free plan, but a Pro or Pro+ subscription is recommended to unlock more features.
Traders can test drive a free 7-day trial before committing to a paid plan. The indicator is not available on any other platforms at this time.
Using the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator: A Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Here is a step-by-step walkthrough of how to use the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator for crypto trading:
- Sign up for TradingView – Create a free TradingView account if you don’t already have one. Then subscribe to the CRYPTO Indicator.
- Add the indicator to a chart – Search for the indicator in the TradingView Pine Script indicator library and add it to your desired crypto pair chart, like BTCUSD.
- Customize the settings – Open the indicator settings and adjust as desired. For example, tweak the moving average periods, RSI levels, MACD parameters and more to optimize for your strategy.
- Analyze the buy/sell signals – The indicator will now generate automated buy (green) and sell (red) arrows on the chart. But also analyze the price action and other indicators yourself to confirm signals.
WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator Conclusion
In summary, the WallStreet CRYPTO Indicator is a useful tool for crypto traders looking to complement their technical analysis with automated buy/sell signals. Its multi-indicator approach and backtested accuracy makes it stand out from other crypto trading bots. However, no indicator is perfect, so practice proper risk management and do your own due diligence before placing trades. For swing traders interested in capitalizing on short to medium-term price swings, the Indicator is worth considering. But it may not be ideal for long-term investors or scalpers. Overall, this indicator can be a valuable addition to a crypto trader’s toolbox – as long as its limitations are understood. Try out the 7-day free trial to see if it suits your trading style.