Pip Commander EA Review
Pip Commander EA is a Forex trading robot developed by Terry Garrett. It is sold for $47 on the Clickbank payment processor and claims to trade on all major currency pairs and market conditions. The EA uses money management, offers out-of-the-box settings, and claims to have a drawdown of 2.83%. However, there is limited information available about the performance and reliability of this trading robot.
Pip Commander EA Features
- Trades on all major currency pairs
- Trades in all market conditions
- Uses money management
- Offers out-of-the-box settings
- Claims to have a drawdown of 2.83%
- Affordable price at $47
- Can trade on multiple currency pairs and market conditions
- Limited information available on the performance and reliability of the EA
- The marketing language used by the vendor is similar to other Forex product scams
Check my advanced Forex Scouts Gold V9 Robot
Pip Commander EA Conclusion
While Pip Commander EA for MT4 Platform claims to offer an automated Forex trading solution, there is limited information available on its performance and reliability. It is essential to be cautious when considering this trading robot, as the marketing language used by the vendor is similar to other Forex product scams. It is recommended to research further and consider other Forex trading robots with more transparent performance records and user reviews before making a decision.