Soho Williams is a forex trading indicator. The Soho Williams is an oscillator based forex trading indicator. The Soho Williams indicator is very simple yet very powerful one. You can expect extraordinary result if you combine this indicator with some other genuine technical indicators. Otherwise, using this indicator alone to trade might not be a wise decision. The Soho Williams woks best in a trending market environment. The Soho Williams should not be used in a sideways market. The Soho Williams should be used in time frames higher than 15 minutes. Any currency pairs can be traded with Soho William indicator.
When you install Soho Williams indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Soho indicator is a technical indicator which consists of two oscillators. There is a blue oscillator and a red oscillator. The blue oscillator moves faster and the red one is comparatively slower. The crossovers of these oscillators generate buy and sell signals. When the blue oscillator crosses above the red oscillator, it is a buy signal and when the blue oscillator crosses below the red oscillator, it is a sell signal.
Buying Conditions Using Soho Williams.
- Market should be up trending.
- Market should be rising from recent swing low.
- The blue oscillator of Soho indicator should cross above the red oscillator.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the blue oscillator crosses below red oscillator.
Selling Conditions Using Soho Williams.
- Market should be down trending.
- Market should be falling from recent swing high.
- The blue oscillator of Soho indicator should cross below the red oscillator.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the blue oscillator crosses above red oscillator.
Download Free Forex Soho Williams Indicator
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: