Xpma Trading System is a forex trading system. This forex trading system is a trend following forex trading system. Xpma Trading System is a very simple forex trading system. Newbie traders with basic knowledge of forex trading and metatrader software can easily trade with Xpma Trading system. This forex trading system consist no more than two technical tools. One of the tools is HeikenAshichart and another tool is custom made moving average which is named as Xpma 2. You can trade with any currency pairs on any time frame using Xpma Trading System but it is always recommended to trade in timeframes higher than that of 15 minutes.
The main concept of using Xpma Trading System is to open a position in the market on the basis of crossovers of price with HeikenAshibars and Xpma 2. The main idea is to look for a long position in an uptrend market and vice versa. You should remember that you should follow the market trend direction and never try to trade against the trend, and this is how money is made in this business.
When the Xpma Trading System is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
HeikenAshibars are different kinds of charts which look like usual candlestick charts but they are formed by using formulas of averages. The price levels you see on the chart may not be the real price levels but they are averaged one. However, this chart will show you the actual current price, meaning it won’t show you the different price than it is in real market.
- Xpma 2
Xpma 2 is a custom made moving average. Its color changes as the direction of the market changes. Xpma 2 is green when the market is up trending and vice versa. You should be buying, only when this indicator is green and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using Xpma Trading System.
- Price should be above the HeikenAshibars i.e. HeikenAshibars should be blue.
- Price should be above the Xpma 2
- A black arrow pointing upward should appear below the price chart.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Xpma2 indicator turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Xpma Trading system.
- Price should be below the HeikenAshibars i.e. HeikenAshibars should be red.
- Price should be below the Xpma 2
- A black arrow pointing downward should appear above the price chart.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Xpma2 indicator turns blue.
Download Free Forex Xpma Trading System