Xard Chart 2016 is a forex trading system. It is a swing trading system. Time frames like 5 minute, 15 minute, 30 minute, 60 minute, and 4 hour charts are suitable to trade with this system. Xard Chart is a simple trading system and you don’t need any deep knowledge of forex market while trading with this system. There are six technical indicators in the main chart window and an indicator in the indicator window. The main reason why it is easy to trade with this system is because it will give you textual signal whether to “buy”, “sell”, or “wait” on the right side of the main chart window. You can trade in any currency pair with this forex trading system.
When the Xard Chart is appropriately installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
You can see blue and orange arrows in the main chart window. The blue arrows that are pointing upward indicates buying signal while the orange arrows that are pointing downward indicate selling signals.
- Xard Trading Lines
Xard Trading Lines are the lines and bars that you can see in the chart. This indicator consists of price bars, moving average, and histograms.
At the bottom of the window, you can see stochastic indicator. It has an oscillator that fluctuates within the range of 0.000 and 1.025. When the market is moving higher, the color of the oscillator is blue and when the market is moving lower, the color of the oscillator is yellow.
Let’s look another way, when the oscillators are in the green region, then only you should buy, if its in red, you should sell.
Buying Conditions Using Xard Chart 2016.
- A blue arrow should appear below the market.
- Moving average should be blue.
- The oscillator of stochastic indicator should be blue.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the moving average turns pink.
Selling Conditions Using Xard Chart 2016.
- An orange arrow should appear above the market.
- Moving average should be pink.
- The oscillator of stochastic indicator should be yellow.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the moving average turns blue.
Download Free Forex Xard Chart 2016 Trading System
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: