Wildan Trading System is a trading strategy that was invented to trade in the forex market. The trading system generates the signal on the basis of some technical indicators. Here generating signals means right to buy and sell, it doesn’t mean that your trades will be executed automatically. You will use the system and you will analyze the chart and you will manually enter the trade. The system uses four technical indicators but we will use only three of them to make the trading decision.
When the system is correctly installed on your trading platform your chart should look like this:
Dashboard consists of three technical indicator’s summary. They are RSI, Stochastic (5,5,6) and stochastic (10,5,5). Dashboard shows the market direction according to each of these indicators. It is best when all these three indicators show the same market sentiment i.e. bullish or bearish.
- Wildan HL system
Wildan HL system will be our main signal generating indicator. It is a group of four arrows pointing upwards and downwards. When the arrows are pointed upward it is automatically blue in color and when the arrows are pointed downwards it is red in color. Appearances of the blue arrows represent the buying opportunity while the appearances of the red arrows indicate the selling opportunity in the market. However, you should not execute your trades solely based on this indicator; you should wait for other indicators to confirm before you execute your trades.
- Waddah Attar Explosion
Waddah Attar Explosion is a custom built technical indicator which consists of histogram. The histogram consists of two kinds of bars; green and red. Green bars signal the bull’s pressure in the market while the red bar signals the bear’s pressure in the market.
- Wildan Trend System
Wildan Trend System is also a custom built technical tool that works as the filtering tool. When the bars of the Wildan Trend system is blue, it indicates the bullish pressure in the market while the bars are red it indicates the bearish pressure in the market.
Buying Conditions Using Wildan Trading System.
- Wildan HL System indicator should appear below the price chart.
- Waddah Attar Explosion indicator should form green bars.
- Wildan Trend System should form blue bars.
- You should place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- You should take profit when the waddah Attar Explosion indicator bars turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Wildan Trading System.
- Wildan HL System indicator should appear above the price chart.
- Waddah Attar Explosion indicator should form red bars.
- Wildan Trend System should form red bars.
- You should place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- You should take profit when the waddah Attar Explosion indicator bars turns green.
Download Free Forex Wildan Trading System