Overview of WallStreet ASIA EA
WallStreet ASIA EA is an automated trading system that scalps the forex market during the Asian trading session. It uses a unique trading logic optimized for the calm market conditions and tight spreads typical of the Asian session.
Some key features of WallStreet ASIA EA:
- Specialized for Asian session scalping: The EA is designed specifically to capitalize on the low volatility and tight spreads of the Asian session. It uses a trading logic tailored for these market conditions.
- Works on multiple currency pairs: WallStreet ASIA EA trades 9 currency pairs including GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, EURGBP, EURCHF, USDCAD and USDCHF.
- Uses low risk trading strategy: The EA uses a careful approach of closing trades quickly to capitalize on small price movements. This results in a low risk trading strategy.
- Easy to install and use: WallStreet ASIA comes with a user-friendly interface and installation wizard for quick setup. No coding knowledge is required.
How Does WallStreet ASIA EA Work?
WallStreet ASIA EA is based on a scalping system optimized for trading the Asian session. Here is a look at how it works:
- Trades the Asian session only: The EA is active only during the Asian trading session, when spreads are tight. It remains inactive during other sessions.
- Analyzes volatility in real-time: The EA continuously monitors market volatility and liquidity in real-time to identify optimal entry points.
- Enters positions on low volatility: During periods of low volatility when spreads are tight, the EA enters buy and sell positions on selected currency pairs.
- Exits quickly: The EA is programmed to close positions quickly, usually within 1-2 hours. This allows capturing small price movements.
- Manages risk: Effective stop loss and take profit levels are used to limit losses and lock in profits on each trade.
This combination of real-time volatility analysis, quick entries, and disciplined risk management is what makes WallStreet ASIA EA an efficient Asian session scalper.
Performance of WallStreet ASIA EA
Extensive backtesting and live performance results demonstrate that WallStreet ASIA EA can generate consistent profits during the Asian trading session.
Independent backtests of WallStreet ASIA EA over a 8 year period from 2010 to 2018 shows impressive performance:
- Total net profit of $950K from nearly 7000 trades
- Profit factor of 1.7 – for every $1 risked, $1.70 was gained
- Max drawdown of 18% only
- Over 90% winning trades
These stellar backtested results exhibit the EA’s potential for scalping profits during the Asian session.
Live trading results of WallStreet ASIA EA also showcase its ability to extract steady gains from the Asian trading session.
Some highlights of the live performance:
- 450% returns in 1 year on a live account
- Average 3 pips profit per trade with 91% winning trades
- Low drawdown of 9% only
The live results mirror the backtests, with the EA scalping the Asian session efficiently with minimal risk.
The Results Explained
What explains the consistent profitability of WallStreet ASIA EA? A few key factors:
- Meticulous optimization for Asian volatility and spreads
- Disciplined approach of closing trades quickly
- Solid risk management on every trade
These attributes allow the EA to repeatedly extract small profits from the Asian session. Over time, these small gains compound into substantial returns.
Check my advanced Forex Kingle Scalper Robot
Using WallStreet ASIA EA: Tips for Traders
WallStreet ASIA EA offers traders an excellent tool to tap into Asian session scalping opportunities. Here are some tips on using it effectively:
- Use only during Asian hours: Limit EA trading to the Asian session based on your broker’s trading times.
- Start with demo testing: Thoroughly backtest and demo trade the EA to understand its logic.
- Start small: Use low position sizes initially to evaluate performance on a live account.
- Use ECN brokers with low spreads: Tight spreads ensure profitability of quick scalping trades.
- Monitor performance: Check on trading sessions regularly to ensure EA is performing as expected.
- Use optimal risk settings: Conservative risk settings like AutoMM of 1-2 work best for this scalper EA.
With the right broker, account settings, and risk management, WallStreet ASIA EA provides a hands-off tool to profit from Asian session volatility.
The Technology Powering WallStreet ASIA EA
WallStreet ASIA EA is powered by an expert team with over 25 years experience in forex trading. The key innovations driving the performance of the EA include:
Self-updating technology – The EA updates its own settings to adapt to changing market conditions. This ensures optimal performance at all times.
Broker spy module – This watchdog module protects against dishonest brokers by monitoring execution quality in real-time.
High spread and slippage protection – Built-in protections shield trading during volatile periods with high spreads or slippage.
Advanced money management – Smart algorithms calculate ideal trade sizes and manage risk on individual trades.
These enhancements demonstrate the cutting-edge technology inside WallStreet ASIA EA giving it an “intelligent” edge.
WallStreet ASIA EA: Package and Pricing
WallStreet ASIA EA is available in the following package directly from the vendor WallStreet Forex Robot:
- Basic license: 1 Real 1 Demo – $167
- Premium license: 2 Real 2 Demo – $197
- Ultimate license: Unlimited Real Unlimited Demo – $297
The Premium package provides the best value with 2 live account licenses. All packages include free lifetime upgrades and support.
Pros and Cons
Based on our analysis, here are some of the main pros and cons of using WallStreet ASIA EA for MT4:
- Proven and reliable trading strategy
- 10+ years of development and optimization
- Low-risk scalping approach suited for Asian volatility
- Fully automated trading without manual intervention
- Customizable settings to fit user’s risk profile
- Verified live and backtest results
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Only trades during Asian session
- Needs fast VPS and ECN broker for best results
- Conservative profit targets mean slower gains
- Not suitable for all account sizes and balances
Overall, WallStreet ASIA EA has more notable pros than cons. The biggest limitation is that it only trades for 1-2 hours during the Asian session. However, it is an excellent choice for traders specifically looking to capitalize on Asian volatility.
In summary, WallStreet ASIA EA is a robust and time-tested Asian scalping robot with verifiable profitability.
The key takeaways from this detailed review are:
- WallStreet ASIA EA has a proven scalping strategy optimized for Asian volatility and low spreads.
- Extensive backtesting shows consistent profits across multiple pairs and periods with controlled drawdowns.
- Live account results verify the EA’s ability to generate steady gains in real-market conditions.
- The EA offers a good mix of customization options while maintaining its core logic and principles.
- Default settings are conservative, making WallStreet ASIA EA suitable for disciplined traders with at least $1000 account balance.
- A VPS and true ECN broker are recommended for the best backtest-to-live correlation.
Overall, WallStreet ASIA EA is a sound choice for traders specifically looking to tap into the unique dynamics of the Asian session. It has sufficient customization options to be adapted to most trading styles and risk preferences.
With verifiable backtests and real-time results, WallStreet ASIA EA instills confidence in its profitability. For traders willing to commit the time and resources, it can be an excellent addition to a diversified automated trading portfolio.