Wow! This is one Turbo Trading strategy is one of the most easy to use trading system. It was designed in 2015 by a trader called Frank.
Turbo Trading is a trading strategy designed for swing trading and it is based upon Turbo JRSX and RSI filter. This makes this trading system to be a Low Risk trading system and it is very helpful especially when placing a buy or a sell order due to a trend retracement. In this trading strategy, the trend f the market prices is determined by the concordance of the two RSI that is displayed below the main trading chart.
This trading system is designed to work on the 30 minutes timeframe or timeframes that are higher than the 30minutes time frame.
It can be used to trade any currency pair, indices or commodities.
It combines several indicators for maximum profitability. These indicators include:
- 3C Turbo JRSX 9 period with ma (3 period smoothed) – this is displayed just below the main trading chart and it generates two lines; one dotted and the other with sections of red, green and gray. The two lines swing about three lines with the levels of 30, 50 and 70.
- RSI Filter 14 periods (close) – this is displayed on a separate chart below the 3C Turbo JRSX 9 period with ma chart. It generates blue and red vertical bars.
- RSI 21 periods (close) – this is displayed on a separate chart just below the RSI Filter 14 periods (close) and it also generates blue bars and red bars. The only difference is the period.
How to place trade using the Turbo Trading Strategy.
- When to place a buy
The trader should get ready to place a buy order if the 3C Turbo JRSX touches or breaks the 30 level and it is green in color. Then the trader should wait for the JRSX crosses the moving average while moving upwards MA.
Also, the RSI filter (14 period) and RSI (21 period) should be blue in color.
- When to place a sell order
The trader should get ready to place a sell order if the 3C Turbo JRSX touches or breaks the 70 level and it gets red in color. Then the trader should wait for the JRSX crosses the moving average while moving downwards MA.
Also, the RSI filter (14 period) and RSI (21 period) should be red in color.
Some caution to traders
- The trader should ensure that before he or she places an order, all the conditions necessary for placing the order are attained.
- Use timeframes that are above 30 minutes for maximum profits.
When to exit the orders Turbo Trading Strategy
Once an order is placed, the trader should now look at the two lines generated by the 3C Turbo JRSX 9 period with ma (3 period smoothed) to cross. The trader should close his or her order immediately the crossing occurs. You should not wait for the other indicators to show an opposite signal.
Fig.1. Placing orders using the Turbo Trading Strategy.
Download Free Forex Turbo Trading Strategy