Trend Bands System is a forex trading system. This system is suitable for trading in intraday time frames like 5 minute and 15 minute charts. It is a trend following trading system which means you should be trading only in the direction of the major trend while trading with Trend Bands System. The Trend Bands System is a very simple trading system. It doesn’t use any complicated tools. Due to this reason this trading system can be very useful for the beginner traders. However, professional traders can use it too to generate good stream of money. The Trend Bands System consists of five technical indicators. Three of those indicators are in the main chart window and two of them are in the indicator window.
When the Trend Bands System is correctly installed on your trading your chart should look like this:
- Bbands Stop
Bbands Stop is a popular technical indicator among the forex traders. It changes its color as the market changes the direction. When the market is up trending, its color is blue and when the market is down trending its color is red. You should buy when the market is above the Bbands Stop indicator you should sell when the market is below the Bbands stop.
- Moving Average
Moving average is one of the most popular technical indicators to identify the direction of the market. In this forex trading system, there are two exponential moving averages used. The red moving average is 50 period exponential moving average and the yellow one is a 100 period exponential moving average.
- Trend Lord
Trend Lord is a technical indicator which consists of red and green bars. The green bars indicate the bullish pressure while the red bars indicate the bearish pressure.
- 4TF HAS
4TF HAS is a technical indicator which shows the direction of the market in four different time frames. It shows if the market is up trending or down trending in 15 minute, 30 minute, hourly, and 4 hour chart.
Buying Conditions Using Trend Bands System.
- The Bbandstop should be blue.
- Market should be above the two exponential moving averages.
- The TrendLord indicator should be green.
- The 4TF HAS indicator should have green bars at least in one time frame.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the TrendLord indicator turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Trend Bands System.
- The Bbandstop should be red.
- Market should be below the two exponential moving averages.
- The TrendLord indicator should be red.
- The 4TF HAS indicator should have red bars at least in one time frame.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the TrendLord indicator turns green.
Download Free Forex Trend Bands System