Trend Arrows Scalping is forex trading system. This forex trading is really simple and the job of making money becomes easier when trading with this system. But, only the forex trading system cannot guarantee the success as successful trading is not only about the system. It’s more psychological. You need the mind of a successful trader. You should train your mind right way. You cannot make money by gambling in the market.
There are only three technical indicator used in Trend Arrows Scalping. Two of them are in the main chart window and one in the indicator window. When Trend Arrows Scalping system is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Trend Arrows
Trend Arrows is the main signal generator of this forex trading system. Trend arrows are simply the groups of green and red arrows on the main chart. When the green arrows appear below the market levels, it’s a buy signal. On the other hand, when the red arrows appear above the market levels, it’s a sell signal.
- Forex Pivots
Forex Pivots are the pivot levels that you can see on the main chart. These levels can be used to set the stop loss and the take profit levels.
ForexRaptusis a technical indicator. It consists of blue and red oscillators. The crossovers of these two oscillators are helpful to confirm the signals generated by the indicators at the main chart.
Buying Conditions Using Trend Arrows Scalping.
- Green Trend Arrows indicator should appear below the market level.
- Blue oscillator of ForexRaptusindicator should cross above the aqua oscillator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
Selling Conditions Using Trend Arrows Scalping.
- RedTrend Arrows indicator should appear above the market level.
- Red oscillator of ForexRaptusindicator should cross below the green oscillator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
Download Free Forex Trend Arrows Scalping Strategy