Trend Arrows Indicator is an indicator that will change your way of trading. It has the power to change your trading habits. If you have been trying to reprogram your habits so that you can do profitable trading then this indicator is the best thing that you can have. The Trend Arrows Indicator produces highly accurate results. It makes you a disciplined trader. You will understand what patience is. The Trend arrows indicator is very simple. Anyone with passion of forex trading can use this trading indicator to generate hard cold cash. All these statements are true only if you follow the rules of the system every time. You should be very dedicated to follow the rules of the system. If you don’t follow the rules, it’s kind of gambling and you don’t need any indicator for that.
When you install Trend Arrows Indicator in your metatrader platform, your chart should look like this:
- Trend arrows
Series of red and green arrows that you see in the main chart window is the Trend arrows indicator. As per rule when the market is up trending you see green arrows and when the market is down trending you see red arrows.
The single green and red arrow that you see in the main chart is the QQE indicator. Also the momentum indicator that you see in the indicator window is the QQE indicator. The QQE indicator in the indicator window consists of two oscillators. When the red oscillator is above the blue oscillator, it’s a buy signal and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using Trend Arrows indicator.
- The market should be up trending.
- The green trend arrows indicator should form on the chart.
- A QQE arrow should appear below the market.
- The red oscillator of the QQE indicator should be above the blue oscillator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when you see red trend arrows indicator.
Selling Conditions Using Trend Arrow Indicator.
- The market should be down trending.
- The red trend arrows indicator should form on the chart.
- A QQE arrow should appear above the market.
- The red oscillator of the QQE indicator should be below the blue oscillator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see green trend arrows indicator.
Download Free Forex Trend Arrow Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: