Trap for the Price Scalping is a scalping forex trading system. Scalping is short term trading method. Scalpers tend to grab small gains in a single trade. They try to make the gains bigger by making many trades per day. Scalping is comparatively difficult method of trading as it demands very characteristics within a trader. Before scalping, one should look for the pairs which have fewer spreads. Higher volatility can also act against the scalpers as the probability for hitting the stops soars. Trap For the Price Scalping is very simple. It is equally suitable for amateurs and experts.
The Trap for the Price Scalping forex trading system uses four technical indicators. Since it is a scalping forex trading system, the time frames like 5 minute and 1 minute can be used. When Trap For the Price Scalping system is correctly loaded on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Bollinger Band
Bollinger Band is a popular technical indicator. It consists of three bands. In this system, we will buy/sell based on these bands reaction to the market movement.
- Shi Signal
Shi Signal is a custom built technical indicator which consists of several bands. Here, in this forex trading system, we can take this indicator as a potential support and resistance levels.
- Delta Trend
Delta Trend is a technical indicator which consists of red and green bars. This indicator and the Bollinger band of the main chart works side by side and contribute equally to generate the trading signals.
Buying Conditions Using Trap For the Price Scalping.
- Market should be trending higher on your time frame.
- Market should be bouncing higher off the band of the Bollinger Band.
- The Delta Trend indicator should from green bars.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the market touches the upper band of the Bollinger band.
Selling Conditions Using Trap For the Price Scalping.
- Market should be trending lower on your time frame.
- Market should be pulling backlower from the band of the Bollinger Band.
- The Delta Trend indicator should from red bars.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the market touches the lower band of the Bollinger band.
Download Free Forex Trap For the price Scalping Strategy