TMA Bands with Zee Zee indicator is a forex trading system. This forex trading system seems quite advanced to other traders but it is actually a very simple forex trading system. TMA Bands with Zee Zee indicator uses three technical indicators. TMA bands with zee zee indicator is the trading system that is best suited for the swing traders. The time frames can be anything higher than 5 minute. The best part of this forex trading system is it clearly gives signal where to buy and where to sell. The main trading signal is generated in the main chart window and the signal is supported by the indicator that is located at the indicator window.
When the TMA bands with Zee Zee Indicator is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- TMA+CG Mladen
TMA+CG Mladen is a moving averages like indicator that can be seen in the main chart window and the stars like pictures are also in it. Actually there are various ways to use this forex trading system. We, here, will use this system in a very simple way. You can use this forex trading system whether to trade for short term or for mid term. If you are thinking to trade for short term, you should look for those small stars whereas if you are looking to trade for long term, you should look for a red circle.
UDIN is a technical indicator that appears as a red circle at the reversal points. These arrows represent the reversal of the ongoing trend. On the basis of these circles, we should place our long and short positions.
- Zee Zee
Zee Zee indicator consists of oscillator which travels in a range of +100 to -100. When the oscillator is above the 100, it’s extremely overbought and when the oscillator is below -100, it’s extremely oversold. The concept here is, we would be buying when the oscillator is extremely oversold and we would be selling when the oscillator is extremely overbought.
Buying Conditions Using TMA bands with Zee Zee indicator.
- A blue support line should appear below the market level.
- Udin indicator (a red circle) should appear below the market.
- The Zee Zee indicator should be oversold.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a Udin indicator (a red circle) appears above the market.
Selling conditions Using TMA Bands with Zee Zee indicator.
- A yellow resistance line should appear above the market level.
- Udin indicator (a red circle) should appear above the market.
- The Zee Zee indicator should be overbought.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a Udin indicator (a red circle) appears below the market.
Download Free Forex TMA Bands with Zee Zee indicator System
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: