TFX Reversal is a forex trading system. TFX Reversal is a trend following system. This forex trading system allows you to know when the market has reversed and when you should enter in the market so that you will be able to enjoy ride of the market. To ride the market at its earliest and exit when the trend ends is very crucial to the traders and this is what it takes to make money in any financial market and the good thing is TFX Reversal forex trading system allows you to do that. The system itself is a very simple. It doesn’t have any fancy and so called advanced indicators. Moving averages are used heavily in this system and the signals are generated on the basis of this moving average and oscillators that are present in the indicator window’s Traders Dynamic Index indicator.
There are four indicators in the main chart window. Three of them are moving averages while one is TFX Reversal indicator. There are 5 oscillator indicators used in the Traders Dynamic Index.
When TFX Reversal forex trading system is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Moving Averages
There are three moving averages in the main chart window. The two blue moving averages are of period 5. One of them is a smoothed moving averages applied to high and another one is applied to low. The green moving average you can see is a 55 period exponential moving average and this moving average will give you the clear picture of the current market direction.
- TFX Reversal
TFX Reversal is a pink and blue dot that you can see above and below the price chart. This is the major signal generator indicator of this system. You should be buying when you see a blue dot below the price chart and selling when you see a pink dot above the price chart.
- Traders Dynamic Index
Traders Dynamic Index is a technical indicator which consists of several oscillators within it. Although it consist of three main oscillators, the more focus should be given to the yellow oscillator as it will give you the idea of where the market is going. If the yellow oscillator of this indicator is trending higher you should understand that the market is up trending and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using TFX Reversal System.
- TFX Reversal indicator (blue dot) should appear below the price chart.
- Green and red oscillator of Traders Dynamic Index indicator should cross above the yellow oscillator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a TFX Reversal indicator (pink dot) appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using TFX Reversal.
- TFX Reversal indicator (pink dot) should appear above the price chart.
- Green and red oscillator of Traders Dynamic Index indicator should cross below the yellow oscillator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a TFX Reversal indicator (blue dot) appears below the price chart.
Download Free Forex TFX Reversal Strategy