Super Snake Trading is a forex trading system. This forex trading system can be used in time frame like hourly, 4 hour, and daily time frames. This is a very reliable forex trading system as it generates accurate result almost most of the time given that you follow the rules of the system. This is a trend following system and you should enter your trades only in the direction of the major trend. We use Super Snake Trading system for the swing trading. We will buy to ride the swing high and sell to ride the swing low. There are only four technical indicators being used in Super Snake Trading system.
When the Super Snake Trading system is correctly installed in your metatrader 4, your chart should look like this:
Snake is a black moving average which you see in the main chart window. This single Snake indicator might not give meaningful information but when you combine it with another indicator it will give you useful information.
- T3 Moving Average
T3 Moving Average is a red moving average which you can see in the main chart window. It moves slower than the Snake indicator. The crossovers of these two moving averages generate the buying and selling signal.
- TMA Centered MACD
This indicator consists of blue and red histograms that move in positive and negative territory. When the histograms are in positive territory, it is a bullish market signal and vice versa. There are two versions of TMA Centered MACD in this trading system. In order to meet your buy/sell conditions both of the TMA centered MACD should show the same signal.
Buying Conditions Using Super Snake Trading System.
- Snake indicator (black moving average) should cross above the red moving average.
- Both of the TMA Centered MACD should be blue.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Snake indicator (black moving average) crosses below the red moving average.
Selling Conditions Using Super Snake Trading System.
- Snake indicator (black moving average) should cross beow the red moving average.
- Both of the TMA Centered MACD should be red.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Snake indicator (black moving average) crosses above the red moving average.
Download Free Forex Super Snake Trading System
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: