Super Momentum Trading is a forex trading system that is designed to trade in the forex market. The Super Momentum Trading is a momentum based forex trading system. It is a momentum based forex trading system because the buying and selling signals of this forex trading system is generated using the momentum based technical indicators. Super Momentum Trading is a very simple forex trading system as it contains only two indicators. The indicators are very easy to use and to understand. The new learners of forex trading system shouldn’t feel difficult to learn and trade using this forex trading system.
The Super Momentum Trading forex trading system works best in a trending market. The system will not perform well in a sideways market. When the Super Momentum Trading system is correctly installed in your trading platform you chart should look like this:
- Super Stoch
Super Stoch indicator can be seen at the bottom of the chart. The indicator is modified from the original stochastic indicator so it is called Super Stoch. This indicator consists of several arrows and cross signs. The buy and sell signal will be based on these signals. The simple way to use this system is you should buy when you see a blue arrow and you should sell when you see a yellow arrow. You can ignore the crosses.
- Super MACD
Super MACD is a modified form of MACD indicator. Super MACD consists of a histogram and two oscillators. When the histogram is in the positive territory, then only you should buy and you should sell only when the histogram is in the negative territory. The two oscillators might distract the newbie traders so it is not recommended for the new traders to use those oscillators. For the experienced ones, you can use them as per your comfort.
Buying Conditions Using Super Momentum Trading.
- A blue arrow pointing upward should appear in the Super Stoch
- The histogram of Super MACD indicator should be in positive territory.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the golden arrow pointing downward appears in the Super Stoch
Selling Conditions Using Super Momentum Trading System.
- A golden arrow pointing downward should appear in the Super Stoch
- The histogram of Super MACD indicator should be in negative territory.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the blue arrow pointing upward appears in the Super Stoch
Download Free Forex Super Momentum Trading Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: