Strong Abi system is a forex trading strategy that is designed to trade on 15 minutes and 60 minutes charts. Strong Abi system doesn’t install correctly if you use timeframes other than 15 minutes and 60 minutes. Strong Abi system has lots of information for you on the trading chart. This system is very useful for amateur traders and for expert traders too since the summarized data of the major currency pairs will save time of the traders. If you follow the rules of this trading system with complete self discipline you will make lots of money. You should only trade the currency pairs which are listed on the bottom your indicator window. Although there are lots of fancy indicators in strong abi system there are only five indicators that we will really care to make our trading decisions. Other indicators available can be used for the information purpose only. This has to be done to make the system simple and confusion free.
Let’s get back to the system. Let’s study about the some technical indicators that are used in Strong Abi System. If Strong Abi system is correctly installed on your trading platform your chart should look like this:
- 21 EMA: The 21 EMA is one of the most important technical indicators used in strong abi system. It is red in color.
- Signal arrows: signal arrows are the pink colored arrows that appear above and below the chart. They work as a signal provider in strong Abi system. We will be placing long and short position in the market based on this indicator.
- MACD: MACD is another important indicator used in this trading system. We will use MACD to confirm our trade.
- Strong System SignalGeber: Strong system signalgeber is a custom indicator which shows the strength summary of 9 currency pairs. Strength of those currency pairs are categorized as Up Strong and Down strong. We will be buying only those pairs which are up strong and selling only the pairs which are shown as down strong by the strong system signalgeber indicator.
Buying Conditions Using Strong Abi System.
- Price should be above the 21 EMA.
- A green colored arrow pointing upward should appear below the price chart.
- MACD should be forming blue bars.
- Strong System Signalgeber should show ‘UP STRONG’ signal.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- You should take your profits when a pink arrow pointing downward appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using Strong Abi System.
- Price should be below the 21 EMA.
- A red colored arrow pointing downward should appear above the price chart.
- MACD should be forming red bars.
- Strong System Signalgeber should show ‘DOWN STRONG’ signal.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- You should take your profits when a pink arrow pointing upward appears below the price chart.
Download Free Forex Strong Abi System