STML Trading System is a forex trading system. It is a very simple trading system. This trading system is based on the STML histogram indicator. STML Trading System is so simple that even the beginner trader can easily get this system and trade with this system to generate consistently profitable results. The system consist nothing more than the histogram in the indicator window. This forex trading system is simple but it might not be as easy as you think to make money out of this system as system is not only the factor responsible for generating wonderful results.
System has set of rules that should be followed with discipline in order to get the positive results from using the system. System plays only 50% role in your trade success. It is your ability to stick to the plan and to follow the rules of the system that plays vital role in success of your trade. Money management is another key factor for successful trading. So, you should consider all these factors while making your trading decision in order to achieve best results from your system.
When the STML Trading System is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- STML Histogram
STML Histogram is a technical indicator which is basically a histogram that fluctuates in positive and negative territory. When the histogram is in positive territory, the market trend is generally up and vice versa. The blue bars of the STML Histogram represent the bullish move in the market while the white bars represent the bearish move. This indicator is the major signal generator of the system. We do not have any other indicators besides this indicator.
Buying Conditions Using STML Trading System.
- STML Histogram should be in positive territory.
- STML Histogram bars should be blue.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the STML histogram bars turn white.
Selling Conditions Using STML Trading System.
- STML Histogram should be in negative territory.
- STML Histogram bars should be white.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the STML histogram bars turn blue.
Download Free The Forex STML Trading System