Spoutnik Forex Trading system is a trading strategy that is designed to trade in the forex market. The trading system is suitable for all the levels of traders. Spoutnik forex trading system is very simple so amateurs can understand the system and trade profitably with it while expert traders will find this system very effective and accurate. Although the chart might look messy because of the numbers of moving averages used, anyone can be able to master it and understand it within some few periods of time. There are 14 technical indicators used in this trading system but we will not use all of them to make our trading decisions. We will be only focusing on the key indicators that are really important. We can see many moving averages and Bollinger bands on the main chart. However, we will use only the arrows indicators of the main chart. There are four indicators on the indicator window. We will use them to verify our trades.
If you installed the trading system correctly your chart window should look like this:
We will use only four indicators to make our trading decisions using Spoutnik forex trading system.
Those four technical indicators are:
- Arrows: You can see different types of arrows on the main chart below and above the price bars. The two major arrows used in this system are light salmon colored arrow and aqua colored arrow. There are also big green and red arrows but they seem to be less effective so we will not use them.
- Stochastic: Stochastic is used to figure out the overbought and oversold conditions and to know about the strength of the trend.
- Fisher: Fisher is a custom built technical indicator which consists of two lines and a histogram. Usually this system generates the trading signal when these two lines cross each other but we will not use that. However, we can use histogram to know the overall trend of the market.
- Flat trend: There are two Flat trend indicators; Flat trend H1 and flat trend M30. These two technical indicators work as a filter in Spoutnik forex trading system.
Buying Conditions Using Spoutnik Forex Trading System.
- An aqua colored arrow should appear below the price chart.
- In the stochastic indicator, pink line should cross above the yellow line.
- Histogram is the fisher indicator should be in positive territory.
- Flat Trend H1 and M30 should be green in color.
- Ultra trend in the fisher indicator should be in the positive territory.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- You should take your profits as soon as a light salmon colored arrow appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using Spoutnik Forex Trading System.
- A light salmon colored arrow should appear above the price chart.
- In the stochastic indicator, pink line should cross below the yellow line.
- Histogram is the fisher indicator should be in negative territory.
- Flat Trend H1 and M30 should be red in color.
- Ultra trend in the fisher indicator should be in the negative territory.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- You should take your profits as soon as an aqua colored arrow appears below the price chart.
Download Free Spoutnik Forex Trading System