Sot Dot System is a forex trading system. This system can be used to trade in any time frames and with any currency pairs but time frame of 5 minutes or higher is always preferred. Sot Dot System generates trading signal on the basis of momentum indicators that are located at the bottom of the charts. Sot Dot System is really simple, even a beginner trader with basic knowledge of forex and metatrader can use this system to generate nice amount of returns in their trading accounts.
In Sot Dot System, there is only a single indicator on the main chart. This indicator on the main chart contains red and blue arrows. The basic idea is to buy when you see a blue arrow and sell when you see a red arrow. Higher time frames with trending market are best conditions to trade. Below the main chart window there are two indicator windows; DotSight and CCI.
When you install Sot Dot System correctly, your metatrader should see like this:
DotSight indicator is a momentum indicator. It consists of two green and red oscillators. You should be buying when green oscillator crosses above the red oscillator and you should be selling when red oscillator crosses above the green oscillators.
TCCI indicator fluctuates in positive and negative territory. You should be buying when TCCI indicator is in positive territory and vice versa. When the TCCI is in positive zone the square dots are green and it is red when the TCCI have negative value.
Buying Conditions using Sot Dot System.
- A blue arrow should appear below the price chart.
- TCCI indicator should be in positive territory.
- Green oscillator of DotSight indicator should cross above the red oscillator.
- Place a long position when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a red arrow appears above the chart.
Selling Conditions Using Sot Dot System.
- A red arrow should appear above the price chart.
- TCCI indicator should be in negative territory.
- Red oscillator of DotSight indicator should cross above the green oscillator.
- Place a short position when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a blue arrow appears below the chart.
Download Free Forex Sot Dot System