SharkD1 Manual trading system is a forex trading system. It is a trend following system and it is reliable trend following system for the passionate traders. SharkD1 Manual trading system consists of plenty of information on the chart window. On the top right you can see ipanel indicators which show the summary of various technical indicators like stochastic, CCI, MACD, EMA1, and EMA 2 in different time frames. Basically you can use this indicator to understand the overall market direction. This tool helps to save your valuable time which you had to spend by analyzing market in different timeframes individually otherwise.
Below ipanel indicators you can see averages of different days. You can also see various pivot points. These pivot levels might be useful to plot your potential support and resistance levels. Besides these tools there are also other tools. One of the main tools you should focus is on Trend indicator which updates you about the current market direction. It tells you whether the market is strong up, strong down or neutral. In the indicator window, you can see Tro Fx dashboard indicator which you can ignore as it is not much useful in our decision making.
When the SharkD1 Manual Trading system is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
This system is a simple trend following system. The EMA cross indicator and BrainTrendStopLine indicators are responsible for generating signals. However, the main signal generator of this system will be EMA crossover signal which are nothing more than arrows. The arrows come in green and red colors. Appearance of green arrow indicates the buying signal while the appearance of red arrow indicates the selling signal.
Buying Conditions Using SharkD1 Manual Trading System.
- Major trend should be up i.e. indicators should be up trending and the majority of the arrows in ipanel indicators indicator should show green arrows.
- A green arrow (EMA crossover signal indicator) should appear below the price chart.
- Open your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a red arrow appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using SharkD1 Manual Trading System.
- Major trend should be down.I.e. indicators should be down trending and the majority of the arrows in ipanel indicators indicator should show red arrows.
- A red arrow (EMA crossover signal indicator) should appear above the price chart.
- Open your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a green arrow appears below the price chart.
Download Free The Forex SharkD1 Manual trading system