Senjata Trading System is a trend following forex trading system. The system is specially designed to trade with the any pair and it should be used on the hourly chart. Senjata Trading System is easy to use and it can generate nice profits if the system is used with great discipline. This system doesn’t contain too many technical indicators which gives clarity to the chart. There are eleven indicators in the main chart window and an indicator in the indicator window. Of the elven technical indicators on the main chart window, one of them is Bbands stop indicator. The indicators in the main chart window generate the buying and selling signals while the MACD in the indicator window supports the signal generated by them.
Since you will be trading in an hourly chart, your take profit levels might range from 50-100 pips. Therefore, this system has great potentials to generate good profits for you. When Senjata Trading system is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Bbands Stop
Bbands Stop is a technical indicator that appears above and below the price chart. Usually when the market is up trending, Bbands Stop appears below the market and its color is blue and when the market is down trending Bbands Stop appears above the market chart and its color is red.
In short, this indicator will help you to get idea about the market direction.
- Moving Average
In Senjata Trading System, multiple moving averages of different periods are used. These moving averages are used in order to define the market trend and to generate entry signals in the market. The two white moving averages are quite of longer periods while the blue moving averages are of shorter periods. We should be buying only when these two white moving averages are below the price chart and vice versa.
MACD is a very popular technical indicator, it wouldn’t need many explanations. The very simple way to use MACD in this forex trading system is by buying only when the MACD is in positive territory and selling only when the MACD is in negative territory.
Buying ConditionsUsing Senjata Trading System.
- Price should be above the two white moving averages.
- Bbands Stop should appear below the price chart.
- MACD should be in positive territory.
- Place your long positions as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when Bbands Stop appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using Senjata Trading System.
- Price should be below the two white moving averages.
- Bbands Stop should appear above the price chart.
- MACD should be in negative territory.
- Place your short positions as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when Bbands Stop appears below the price chart.
Download Free Forex Senjata Trading System