Sekar Scalping is a forex trading system which is designed for the die hard scalpers. Scalping is the short term trading which last for few seconds to minutes. Scalping is purely speculative in nature and it might be dangerous if one doesn’t have a calculated risk. The scalping method of trading can also be very addictive and full of emotions. If these two aspects of scalping are not controlled, you will have a terrible trading career as a scalper. Having a good scalping system handy is very crucial to the scalpers. It’s practically impossible to profit by scalping without having a trading system. The Sekar Scalping system consists of five technical indicators. Four of them are in the main chart window while one is at the indicator window.
The Sekar Scalping is a very simple forex trading system. It is equally useful for the beginners as well as experts. When the Sekar Scalping is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Fractals are the main signal generating indicator of the Sekar Scalping system. The Fractal indicator consists of nothing more than arrows turning upwards and downwards. When the arrows turning downward appears bellow the market level, it is a buy signal. Similarly, when the arrow turning upward appears above the market chart, it’s a selling signal.
- Moving Averages
There are two moving averages used in this system. However, both of them are of same lengths but they are applied to high and low. Two moving averages form a kind of channeling. The moving average on the upper side is a SMA 15 applied to high and another moving average is SMA 15 applied to low. These moving averages tell the general direction of the market.
It is a parallel moving two moving averages. Envelope indicator can be useful for entering in the market. For example, it would be a nice idea to buy when the price touches the lower envelope and to sell when the price touches the upper envelope.
The DeMarkeris a technical indicator which consists of an oscillator which is similar to the traditional indicator- RSI. You should be buying only when the DeMarkerindicator is above the level of 50 and you should be selling only when the market is below the level of 50.
Buying Conditions Using Sekar Scalping.
- Moving Averages should be trending higher.
- The Fractal indicator should appear below the market level.
- The DeMarkerindicator should be above the level of 50.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Fractal indicator appears above the market level.
Selling Conditions Using Sekar Scalping System.
- Moving Averages should be trending lower.
- The Fractal indicator should appear above the market level.
- The DeMarkerindicator should be below the level of 50.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Fractal indicator appears below the market level.
Download Free Forex Sekar Scalping System