SDF forex trading system is a trading system that is designed to trade in the currency market. This system is purely a trend following system and doesn’t encourage making an entry in the counter trend direction. This system is so simple that it uses just four technical tools which makes chart very clean and easy for eyes to understand. Even the layman can understand SDF forex trading system and they can easily trade using this system and generate handsome money if applied with complete peace of mind and discipline.
The main signal generating indicator of this system is Hull moving average. This indicator is nothing more than a customized moving average which changes its color as the direction of the market changes. When the market is in an uptrend the Hull Moving Average is blue and it is red when the market is down trending. This system will be best to use on the timeframes higher than H1 and H4.
When the SDF forex trading system is correctly loaded on your trading platform, your trading chart should look like this:
There are also pivot points which are automatically drawn by the system on the chart. These pivot levels might be used as the potential support and resistance levels and also the can be used for your stop loss and target levels as well. However, we will use rather simple technique to place our stop loss and take profit levels here.
- Hull moving average
I’ve already discussed about this indicator above. It’s a customized moving average.
I-FractalsEx is nothing more than a combination of red and blue arrows. When you see a red arrow pointing downward, it’s a sell signal while when you see a blue arrow pointing upward, it’s a buy signal.
These are the only two indicators that we will use to make our trading decisions.
Buying Conditions Using SDF forex trading system.
- A blue arrow (i-fractalsEx) should appear below the chart.
- Wait for Hull moving average to be blue.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a red arrow (i-fractalsEx) appears above the chart.
Selling Conditions Using SDF forex trading system.
- A red arrow (i-fractalsEx) should appear above the chart.
- Wait for Hull moving average to be red.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a blue arrow (i-fractalsEx) appears below the chart.
Download Free Forex SDF forex trading system