Scalping Gray is a forex trading system. Scalping Gray is a scalping system. Scalping, in a financial terms, means highly speculative method of investing in the market. Therefore, scalping is done for grabbing very quick profits. Scalping is a risk itself. It is not very easy to make money in short term basis but Scalping Gray system is now public. Scalping Gray has actually made the scalping job easy. Now, even the newbie traders can use this forex trading system and they can make consistent money.
Scalping Gray uses five technical indicators. Only two of them are in the main chart window and remaining three are in the indicator window. When the Scalping Gray is appropriately installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Price Channel Signal
Price channel signal are the white and black dots that you see in the main chart window. The black dots indicate the beginning of the new up trend while the white dots indicate the ending of the beginning of a downward swing. Price Channel Signal is one of the main signal generator indicators of this forex trading system.
- Simple Moving Average
The white moving average that you see in the main chart window is the simple moving average of period 10. Generally, you should be buying when the market is above this moving average and vice versa.
- Div Stoch
Div Stoch is a technical indicator which consists of white and black histogram. The point is it doesn’t matter whether the Div Stoch histogram is black or white. It what really matters is if the histogram is rising or falling.
Xoindatr is a technical indicator which consists of black and white histograms like that of Div Stoch indicator.
In the Winner indicator, you see candlestick like charts. You should see if the charts are rising or falling. You should be buying when the charts are rising and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using Scalping Gray System.
- A black dot (price channel signal) should appear below the market.
- Market should be above the 10-period moving average.
- Div Stoch indicator shouldbe trending higher.
- Xoindatr indicator should be positive.
- Winner indicator should be trending higher.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met. ss
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a white dot appears above the market
Selling Conditions Using Scalping Gray.
- A white dot (price channel signal) should appear above the market.
- Market should be below the 10-period moving average.
- Div Stoch indicator should be trending higher.
- Xoindatr indicator should be negative.
- Winner indicator should be trending lower.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a black dot appears below the market
Download Free Forex Scalping Gray Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: