RSI Histo Alert with Matrix VCS is a forex trading system. It is very simple to understand. The trading signals generated by the RSI Histo Alert with Matrix VCS are clear as crystals. This forex trading system can be used to trade in any time frame higher than the 5 minutes. The simplicity of the system and its degree of reliability makes this forex trading system stand above the rest. There are five technical indicators at the main chart window and an indicator in the indicator window.
The trading signals will be generated on the basis of Volty Channel Stop indicator. This indicator contains four lines that move below/above the market depending on the direction of the market. At the main chart window, you can also see the Fibonacci pivot levels. These Fibonacci pivot levels might be helpful to figure out the potential support and resistance levels for setting your stop loss and take profit levels.
When the RSI Histo Alert with Matrix VCS is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Volty Channel Stop
Volty Channel Stop is a technical indicator which consists of four lines that are red, green, blue, and yellow. Volty Channel Stop is the major signal generator indicator of this forex trading system. When the Volty Channel Stop appears above the market levels, it’s a sell signal while when the Volty Channel Stop appears below the market levels, it’s a buy signal.
- Pivot Custom Time
Pivot Custom Time shows the probable support and resistance levels on the basis of Fibonacci retracement and extension levels.
- RSI HistoAlert
RSI HistoAlertis also the major signal generator indicator of this system as you cannot make your trading decision if the RSI Histo Alert doesn’t confirm the signal. It consists of histogram that moves in positive and negative region. The grey rectangular figure you can see inside this indicator works as a neutral level.
Buying Conditions Using RSI Histo Alert with Matrix VCS.
- Volty Channel Stop indicator should appear below the market levels.
- The RSI Histo Alert indicator should be in the positive territory and it should be trending higher.
- Place your long positions as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the histogram falls back to the grey rectangular box.
Selling Conditions Using RSI Histo Alert with Matrix VCS.
- Volty Channel Stop indicator should appear above the market levels.
- The RSI Histo Alert indicator should be in the negative territory and it should be trending lower.
- Place your short positions as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the histogram rises back to the grey rectangular box.
Download Free Forex RSI Histo Alert with Matrix VCS Strategy