RoboFx Scalping is a forex trading system. It is a scalping system and cannot be used for other types of trading. The RoboFx Scalping uses six technical indicators. The main signal is generated by the indicators in the main chart window and the signals are verified by the indicators in the indicator window. While scalping you should keep some factors in mind as the scalping trades might get affected to a greater extent by the factors like currency pairs, time frame, news releases, brokers, market session, etc. Not all currency pairs are suitable for scalping as the cross currency pairs have higher spreads than the major pairs. So it is advisable that you should only trade pairs like EURUSD and GBPUSD while scalping in the fx market.
Scalping during the high impact data releases are dangerous too as the market is very much volatile during those times. Sometimes too much volatility is not good for the scalpers. If you consider all these factors before scalping with RoboFx Scalping, you will definitely succeed to make money consistently in the forex market.
When the Robofx Scalping is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Fxiddonchain is a technical indicator which you see in the main chart window of the Robofx Scalping system. It is the blue moving average that you see in the main chart. When the market is above the blue moving average, market is bullish and vice versa.
- Fxid Fortress
Fxid Fortress is the technical indicator which consists of green and red bars. Green bars indicate the bullish market while the red bars indicate the bearish market.
- Robofxid Movement
Robofxid Movement is the technical indicator that consists of red, orange, and green bars. Buy when the bar is green and sell when the bar is red.
- Robofxid Trends
This indicator consists of green and red bars. Green refers to bullish market while the red refers to bearish market.
Buying Conditions Using RoboFx Scalping System.
- Market should be above the Fxiddonchain indicator (blue line).
- Fxid Fortress indicator should be green.
- Robofxid movement indicator should be green.
- Robofxid Trends indicator should be green.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the fxid Fortress indicator turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Robofx Scalping System.
- Market should be below the Fxiddonchain indicator (blue line).
- Fxid Fortress indicator should be red.
- Robofxid movement indicator should be red.
- Robofxid Trends indicator should be red.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the fxid Fortress indicator turns green.
Download Free Forex RoboFx Scalping Trading System
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: