Q System V6 Final is a forex trading system. When you have a look at this system, you might think that the system is very complex, difficult, and hard to learn. Yes indeed, the system is complicated and consists of plenty of information but you can always simplify it like we did in our school’s mathematics class. Just don’t look at all the information the system is generating, that will not only distract you, but you also have higher chances of ending up making a wrong trading decision. On the left side of the screen, you can see a board called “Dolly Graphics”. This board has all information you need about the current market levels. It has separate sections like buy zone, sell zone, potential reversals, bullish correction, daily open, and trend analysis.
There are 23 technical indicators in the main chart window and an indicator in the indicator window. When the Q System V6 Final is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
1) Q Sidus Crossovers
Q Sidus Crossovers are the blue arrows that you can see in the main chart window. Although there are other ways to make entries in the market using this forex trading system, remember, we will use simple method. This will be the major signal generating indicator of this system. When you see a blue Q Sidus Crossover, it’s a buy signal. Similarly, when you see a dodger blue Q Sidus Crossover, it’s a sell signal.
2) Bbands Stop
Bbands Stop is a technical indicator which shows the direction of the market. In this forex trading system, we will use this system as a signal confirming tool. When the Bbands Stop is below the market price, it’s safe to buy. Similarly, when the Bbands stop is above the market levels, you should consider selling only.
There are many other tools present in this system, which can be used to make trading decisions but here, we will use only these two technical indicators.
Buying Conditions Using Q System V6 Final.
1) Bbands Stop should be below the current market levels.
2) Q sidus crossovers (a blue arrow) should appear below the market level.
3) Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
4) Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
5) Take your profit when the Q Sidus Crossovers (dodger blue arrow) appears above the market level.
Selling Conditions Using Q System V6 Final.
1) Bbands Stop should be above the current market levels.
2) Q sidus crossovers (a dodger blue arrow) should appear above the market level.
3) Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
4) Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
5) Take your profit when the Q Sidus Crossovers (blue arrow) appears above the market level.
Download Free Forex Q System V6 Final