PZ Swing Trading is a forex trading system that is designed for the swing traders. Time frame can vary from 15 minutes to daily. It is completely up to you to choose which time frame to trade. Timeframe you use might be different depending on your trading strategy but when you trade with PZ swing trading I recommend you to not trade in the timeframes below 15 minutes. Trading the major pairs is always recommended but you can also trade other pairs if you want. PZ swing trading is a very simple trading system. It consists of only an indicator. The indictor will give you the buy and sell signals. You should be buying and selling based on that single indicator only.
You know what a swing trader does. A swing trader will always ride the trend at the bottom and exit at the ending phase of the trend. This is the most effective way of making money in any financial market. Since the trading system is really simple, any newbie trader can use this forex trading system to generate consistent profits. When PZ Swing Trading is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- PZ Swing Trading
PZ swing Trading is a custom made technical indicator. This indicator consists of waves like objects above and below the market. Additionally, you will also see blue and red arrows on the chart which are actually the signal generators. When the market is up trending, these waves like objects appear below the market and vice versa. You should be buying when you see a blue arrow pointing upward and you should be selling when you see a red arrow above the market.
Buying Conditions Using PZ Swing Trading System.
- Pz swing tradingindicator should form blue waves.
- A blue arrow should appear below the market price.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when you see a red line above the market price.
Selling Conditions Using Pz Swing Trading System.
- Pz swing tradingindicator should form red waves.
- A red arrow should appear above the market price.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see a blue line below the market price.
Download Free Forex PZ Swing Trading System