Puller strategy is a trading strategy that is designed to trade in the foreign exchange market. The indicator consists too many indicators which may confuse you at the beginning but as you start to focus deeply on the charts you can understand all of those indicators very well. This trading system is not recommended to the beginner traders because these too many indicators might confuse the traders. Even if you are a beginner if you have strong desire to learn, with practice you can learn to trade with this system consistently and profitably. Puller strategy is a trend following forex trading strategy.
When the puller strategy is correctly installed on your trading platform your chart should look like this:
This puller strategy draws the pivot points and potential support and resistance levels on the chart automatically. If you are a pivot follower, this system might help you to make your job easier. You don’t have to spend time to look for the pivot calculator or don’t have to depend upon other pivot indicators since this system is all in one scheme.
Puller Strategy draws the channels on the charts automatically along with a mid line that runs between the channels. These channels tend to work great in a trending market and midline also plays significant role in identifying the probable entry exit zone.
- Parabolic SAR
Parabolic SAR is a technical indicator. It is the line formed by the joining white dots. It works as an entry signal in this indicator. When the parabolic SAR appears below the price chart, it is a buy signal and vice versa.
- Accelerator Oscillator
It consists of a histogram that moves either side of the zero level, whether positive or negative.
- Awesome oscillator
Awesome oscillator is also like an accelerator oscillator but it fluctuates more aggressively.
This indicator needs no explanation as it is one of the most popular technical indicators among the forex traders world wide.
- Moving Averages
Moving Averages are also used in this trading system but we will not use them as there are already enough indicators to validate our trade.
Buying Conditions Using Puller Strategy.
- Upward slanting channel should be form on the chart.
- Parabolic SAR should form below the price chart.
- There should be some pivot support.
- Awesome oscillator should be in positive territory.
- Accelerator oscillator should be in positive territory.
- MACD should be in positive territory.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- You should take profits when the parabolic SAR disappears and it appears above the chart.
Selling Conditions Using Puller Strategy.
- Downward slanting channel should form on the chart.
- Parabolic SAR should form above the price chart.
- There should be some pivot resistance.
- Awesome oscillator should be in negative territory.
- Accelerator oscillator should be in negative territory.
- MACD should be in negative territory.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- You should take profits when the parabolic SAR disappears and it appears below the chart.
Download Free Forex Puller Strategy