Pallada system is a forex trading strategy. This system is developed using advanced technical tools. As a result Pallada System has been a great forex trading strategy. Pallada system is purely a trend following strategy. Pallada system can be used to trade any currency pairs with any time frame. Altogether 10 technical indicators are used in this trading strategy. However, all the indicators will not be used for making the trading decisions while using Pallada system. The customized charting system used in this system is very unique than other normal chart. The only different is its color. The bars of the candle appear in wide variety of colors. The candle colors you will see when you use Pallada system are- blue, dodger blue, tomato, and red. On the main chart window you will see Pallada main signal indicator. It is named so because this pallada main signal indicator is responsible for generating the trading signal for our trade.
When the Pallada System is correctly installed on your trading chart your trading chart should look like this:
- Pallada SE Bars
Pallada SE Bars are the customized version of the normal candle stick charts because the bars have more than two colors. Usually a normal candlestick chart consists of two colors only.
- Pallada Main Signal
Pallada Main Signal is a custom built indicator which appears below and above the main chart. We buy only when the Pallada Main signal indicator is below the price chart and vice versa.
- SE Entry
It is an indicator that is filled with many squared shaped boxes with red and blue colors. Seeing lots of blue boxes indicates the bullish dominance in the market while the red boxes indicate the bear’s dominance in the market.
Filter is a indicator that is used for filtering the trade. We will look to buy when the filter fomrs blue square boxes and sell when the filter forms red square boxes.
Buying Conditions Using Pallada System.
- Pallada SE Bars should form blue bars.
- Pallada Main signal indicator should appear below the price chart.
- Pallada SE Entry indicator should form blue squared boxes with blue arrows pointing upward.
- Filter indicator should form blue boxes.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take profit as soon as you see a red arrow in pallada SE entry indicator.
Selling Conditions Using Pallada System.
- Pallada SE Bars should form red bars.
- Pallada Main signal indicator should appear above the price chart.
- Pallada SE Entry indicator should form red squared boxes with red arrows pointing downward.
- Filter indicator should form red boxes.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take profit as soon as you see a blue arrow in pallada SE entry indicator.
Download Free Forex Pallada System