Nina system is a trading strategy/system that is developed to trade in the forex market. It is probably one of the best trading systems out there in terms of information provided by it. One of the good things about Nina system is that it provides you a lot of information about the market. The indicator at the bottom of the chart provides the wide range of information on the market action like previous 1 day range, previous 5 days range, Previous 10 days range, previous 20 days range, room up, room down, average daily range, risk to reward ratio, maximum stop losses, daily low and daily high. Bar chart is used in Nina system. This system can generate amazing results if used in a proper way. This system is not suitable for trading in smaller time frames like 1 minute and 5 minutes chart. Nina system works best on 1hr and higher time frames. However, you can trade any currency pair using this trading system. It is observed that Nina system generates confusing signal in a side ways market so it is highly recommended that you trade in a trending market.
Basically in this system we will use only three indicators for making our trading decisions. Other indicators can be looked for gaining the information of the market. When the Nina System is correctly installed on your system your trading chart should look like this:
- EMA 120: Exponential moving average, period 120 is used in this trading system. It is purple in color. It works as a major indicator in the Nina System.
- Custom Moving Average: Custom built moving average is also used in Nina system. It is faster than the 120 EMA. This custom built moving average comes out in two colors; red and light blue.
Usually it is light blue in uptrend and red in downtrend.
- Max bars to count: This indicator looks similar to the normal histograms. When the histogram is positive market is in uptrend and when the histogram is negative the market is in downtrend.
Buying conditions using Nina System.
- Price should be above the 120 EMA.
- Price should be above the Fx sniper’s MA (light blue color).
- Max bars to count indicator should be in positive territory forming green bars.
- You should place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- You should take your profits when the Max bars falls to negative territory.
Selling Conditions Using Nina System.
- Price should be below the 120 EMA.
- Price should be below the Fx sniper’s MA (light blue color).
- Max bars to count indicator should be in negative territory forming red bars.
- You should place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- You should take your profits when the Max bars to count indicator rises to positive territory.
Download Free Forex Nina System