Multifilter Signal Fx System is a forex trading system. The system is built very brilliantly by the developer. This forex trading system is quite advanced and one might not get it at the first glance, usually if one is new to forex trading. It can be understood that the developer have invested plenty of time in making this trading system. To be honest, Multifilter Signal Fx System consists of so many technical indicators that it might not be necessary to use all those indicators to make our trading decisions. Looking over too many indicators only confuse the traders. So we will focus only on some key indicators which will really help us to make effective trades.
There are four indicators on the main chart window and three indicators in the indicator windows. There is also a currency heat map indicator at the bottom of chart which shows the volatility of a currency. We can use our common sense here. Suppose, if we see US Dollar up trending across the board and if the USD is heated to the extreme level, it would be perfect long the USD against the other currencies. Highly heated currency and it’s up trending could mean that there are more buyers coming in the market.
When Multifilter Signal Fx System is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
On the main chart window you can see plenty of information. On the left side you can see the summary of various technical indicators like ADX, RSI, MOM, CCI, MACD, MA, etc. in various time frames. And very useful information you can get there is- the condition of the market. The indicator gives you information whether the market is extremely up trending or extremely down trending.
Below the main chart window, there is a Multifilter indicator which has blue bars and red bars. You should be buying only in blue bars and selling in red bars.
CMH stands for Currency Heat Map. Heat implies to volatility in this sense. The green box indicates buying while red indicates selling. For using CMH, you should look corresponding row and column in order to find the situation of the market.
Buying Conditions Using Multifilter Signal Fx system.
- On the main chart, on your left, you should see that the market is Strongly up.
- On the Multifilter indicator you should see blue arrow pointing upwards.
- CMH indicator should form green bar under the USDJPY Section.
- Open a long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profits when you see red arrow pointing downwards in Multifilter window.
Selling Conditions Using Multifilter signal Fx System.
- On the main chart, on your left, you should see that the market is Strongly down.
- On the Multifilter indicator you should see red arrow pointing downwards.
- CMH indicator should form red bar under the EURGBP Section.
- Open a short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profits when you see blue arrow pointing upwards in Multifilter window.
Download Free Forex Multifilter Signal Fx System