MTF Trix is a forex trading system. The system is quite user friendly and it can be used to trade with consistent profits over long period of time. MTF Trix is basically very simple forex trading strategy. It does not contain any technical indicators on the main indicator window but it contains an indicator named ‘Trix index’ in the indicator window.
Trix index is composed of four other technical tools. It contains histogram, red moving average, blue dotted moving average, and arrows. The main indicator that will be responsible for generating trading signals while trading with MTF Trix are these arrows. Our trading decisions will be purely based on the color of these arrows and the direction where these arrows are headed to.
Although the system generates buying and selling signals simultaneously we won’t take every trade that system generates. We should use our common sense in order to beat the market. We won’t enter a long position in a down trending market and we won’t be entering a short position in an up trending market. We will trade only in the direction of the trend, we will follow the trend.
While choosing the currency pairs for trading choose such pairs which are trending smoothly with mild volatility. Those markets which are too volatile and doesn’t have reliable trend are worthless to trade and they contain high risk in them. Choose the currency pairs which are slowly but persistently trending in a particular direction. Bigger moves in smaller time are attractive but they don’t last long. Don’t get trapped in such markets.
When MTF Trix forex trading system is correctly installed on your trading platform your trading chart should look like this:
As you can see above MTF Trix forex trading system is superbly clean and straightforward when it comes to generating trading signals. You don’t have to worry about anything but just about the direction of those arrows.
Buying Conditions Using MTF Trix.
- Look for the currency pair which is up trending.
- Open long position when you see a yellow arrow pointing upward in the Trix index indicator.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when you see blue arrow pointing downward in the Trix index indicator.
Selling Conditions Using MTF Trix System.
- Look for the currency pair which is down trending.
- Open short position when you see a blue arrow pointing downward in the Trix index indicator.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see a yellow arrow pointing upward in the Trix index indicator.
Download Free Forex MTF Trix