Marsi System is a forex trading system. This system is quite complicated and may not be applicable for the beginner traders. Marsi System uses too many indicators and a technical tool which makes this system look very complex. It seems like the developer of this system intentionally made this system look complex. However, if you consider all these tools when you make trading decision with Marsi System, you might get very precise results. Marsi System has as many indicators as 23 on the main chart window alone. The indicators listed on the main chart window are- MA in color_wAppliedPrice, MA RSI, 3_level_zz_semafor, NonLagMA_v7.1, Bollinger Bands, CandleTime, MA RSI, BreakOut_Panca_Eagle_indicator, MaksiGen_kaHaJi_CkajineP, sessions, super signals_v2b, #marketprice, Fansimple8-1a_new, FerruFx_Multi_info+light chart v aw1, and Beginner Alert.
Sometimes, all these indicators might not make sense. So we have an idea. We will breakdown the system in to simpler form so that one can easily understand the system and trade profitably. We will use only those indicators which have great significance in generating trading signals. We will use only Super Signals V2 indicator of the main chart window. This indicator is nothing more than a yellow circle with red/green arrow inside it.
When you get this system, you have two options regarding the time frames. There are two templates, one of which is M1 and another is M5. So it is up to you which one you would like to choose.
There are some few indicators on the indicator window which doesn’t have any significance in generating trading signals. When Marsi System is correctly loaded on your trading platform, your trading chart should look like this:
As you can see above super signals V2 indicator generates the signal as per the market conditions. In both the buy and sell signals a yellow circle appears and the arrow inside the circle defines whether to buy or sell in the market.
Buying Conditions using Marsi System.
- Super Signal V2 indicator with green arrow inside it should appear below the price chart.
- Place your long position as soon as above condition is met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a super signal V2 indicator with red arrow inside it appears above the price level.
Selling Conditions Using Marsi System.
- Super Signal V2 indicator with red arrow inside it should appear above the price chart.
- Place your short position as soon as above condition is met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a super signal V2 indicator with green arrow inside it appears below the price level.
Download Free Forex Marsi System