MACD candles V3 is a forex trading system. This system is very easy to apply in real time trading and at the same time it is reliable tool for passionate traders. MACD Candles V3 is very simple forex trading system as it consists of only normal chart. But those charts you see are not ordinary charts they are MACD candles, meaning that their colors are determined by MACD indicator. The charts are exactly the same as ordinary candlestick chart but only the colors in it make the difference. In an ordinary chart there are only two colors that represent bullish and bearish candle but in MACD candles V3 system there are three colors. Green bars represent bullish market conditions, black bars represent the sideways market scenario, and the red bars represent the bearish market pressure.
On the very top of the main chart window you can see the different time frames with the prevailing market direction on them. You can see nine time frames and market whereabouts just having a glance while using this system.
You can use MACD candles V3 in different ways. The best way to trade using MACD candles v3 is by looking for such pairs which show common direction in the majority of the time frames. For example, if you see a pair which shows uptrend in H1, H4, D1 and W1, you have higher chances of winning when you long that currency. You can use this technique to trade with MACD candles V3 too.
When MACD Candles V3 is correctly loaded on your trading platform your chart should look like this:
You might have already guessed that our trading decisions will be purely made on the basis of the colors of the candles and you just need to know about the three colors; green, black, and red. Also, remember to open a position in such pairs which shows common signal (buy/sell) in majority of the timeframe.
Buying Conditions using MACD candles V3 system.
- Look for the pairs in which market is up in majority of the time frames.
- Decide which time frame to trade and make sure that the market is up trending in that time frame and other near time frames (one step higher/lower).
- Make sure that the candle bar is green.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the colors of the candles change to black or red.
Selling Conditions Using MACD candles V3 System.
- Look for the pairs in which market is down in majority of the time frames.
- Decide which time frame to trade and make sure that the market is down trending in that time frame and other near time frames (one step higher/lower).
- Make sure that the candle bar is red.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the colors of the candles change to black or green.
Download Free Forex MACD Candles V3