MA Candles Trading System is a forex trading system which is best suited for the trend following traders. MA Candles Trading System is a very profitable forex trading system and it is widely popular among the experienced traders but this trading system can also be used by beginner traders as it is very easy to understand. MA Candles Trading System consists of very simple forex trading indicators in the main chart window and in indicator window. The signals generated by this trading system are crystal clear. You don’t have to give a second thought when you look at the signals generated by this system.
When you install MA candles Trading System in metatrader 4, your chart should look like this:
- MA Candles Channel
This is the major indicator of this forex trading system. Simple idea to use this indicator is to buy when you see green bars and you should sell when you see red bars.
- Moving Average
Three white moving averages can be seen on the main chart. When the market is above these moving averages, it is a bull market and when the market is below these moving averages, it is a sell signal. There is also a group of yellow moving averages they are slower than the white moving averages. So, crossovers of these moving averages can be used to determine the trend of the market.
- Stoch Histogram
Stoch Histogram consists of histogram which moves in positive and negative territory. When the histogram is positive, it is a buying condition and when the histogram is negative, it is a selling condition.
Buying Conditions Using MA Candles Trading System.
- Market should be up trending.
- Market should be bouncing from the recent support level.
- MA Candles Channel indicator should be green.
- White moving averages should cross above the yellow moving averages.
- Stochastic Histogram should be positive.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when white moving averages crosses below yellow moving averages.
Selling Conditions Using MA Candles Trading System.
- Market should be down trending.
- Market should be falling from the recent resistance level.
- MA Candles Channel indicator should be red.
- White moving averages should cross below the yellow moving averages.
- Stochastic Histogram should be negative.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when white moving averages crosses above yellow moving averages.
Download Free Forex Ma Candles Channel Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: