Luxury Trading System is a forex trading system. It is a very simple and powerful forex trading system. The system is designed to trade in the intraday time frames like 5 minute, 15 minute, etc. The simplistic nature and the reliable signals generated by the Luxury Trading system makes this system beautiful. The fewer technical indicators and clear signals provided by them makes the trading job easier for the all levels of traders. The Luxury Trading System can be used by all the levels of traders ranging from beginner level trader to expert level trader. There are three moving averages at the main chart window and 21 MAX_OBOS Oscillator indicators. Combination of these several MAX_OBOS Oscillator make the fish net like figures at the indicator chart.
Luxury Trading System generates the trading signals in both in the direction of the trend and in the counter trend direction but we should focus on entering in the major direction of the trend as it increases the probability of winning the trade. When Luxury Trading System is correctly loaded on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Moving Averages
There are three moving averages used in Luxury Trading System. The fastest moving average you will find is a 20 EMA which is blue. The 50 EMA is red and the 200 SMA is yellow. The crossovers of these moving averages will be a signal generator. You should be buying only when the 20 EMA is above all the other moving averages and vice versa.
- MAX_OBOS Oscillator
MAX_OBOS Oscillator consists of many oscillators that move together. You can see the blue and red waves. Red waves move faster than the blue waves. Crossovers of these waves give us the confirmation for our entries.
Buying Conditions Using Luxury Trading System.
- 20 EMA (blue) should be above all the other moving averages.
- The red waves of MAXA_OBOS Oscillator should cross above the blue waves.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the blue moving average falls back to touch the red moving average.
Selling Conditions Using Luxury Trading System.
- 20 EMA (blue) should be below all the other moving averages.
- The red waves of MAXA_OBOS Oscillator should cross below the blue waves.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the blue moving average rises to touch the red moving average.
Download Free Forex Luxury Trading System