KUASA Forex System is a trading method/strategy developed to trade in the foreign exchange market. The system itself is a brilliant tool for trading since it uses many indicators to verify your trading signal. In another words, this trading system uses many tools to confirm the trade so that you will be only entering the trades that are highly possible to occur. Although KUASA forex trading strategy uses many technical indicators it doesn’t mean that the chart is unnecessarily messy. The price chart still looks fine with those indicators and these indicators will not confuse you if you try to understand each of them. All of the indicators that appear in the indicator window at the bottom of the chart are momentum indicator they almost have the same function.
In total KUASA Forex System uses 9 technical indicators. They are:
- Moving Average, 5
- Moving Average, 20
- Moving Average, 100
- Bbands Stop (20,2)
- KusKus Starlight
- William’s percentage range
- Relative Strength Index (14)
- Heiken Ashi Bars
Although there are 9 technical indicators used in this forex trading system we may not use all of them to generate our trading signal. For the simplicity we will ignore some of the indicators and will only use few of them to execute the position in the market. When the system is correctly installed on your trading platform your price chart should look like this:
- Heiken Ashi Bars: Heiken Ashi bars are those price bars which form below and above the price bars. In an uptrend the Heiken Ashi bars form below the price bars and they are royal blue in color while in a downtrend they form above the price bars and they are red in color.
- Bbands Stop: Bbands Stop is a technical indicator that moves in similar manner to that of parabolic SAR. They come in royal blue and red color.
- KUSKUS Starlight: KusKus Starlight is those small stars like figures appeared in an indicator window. KUSKUS starlight remains above the zero level in an uptrend and below the zero in a downtrend.
- RSI: RSI is used to figure out the overbought and the oversold zone.
- Stochastic: Stochastic indicator is used to find out the crossovers and overbought and oversold conditions.
Buying Conditions Using KUASA Forex System.
- Heiken Ashi bars should be below the price bars.
- Bbands Stop should be below the price bars.
- KUSKUS starlight indicator should be in positive territory.
- RSI should be above 50 level.
- Stochastic should be trending higher.
- Take your profits as soon as the price bars cross below the Heiken ashi bars.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
Selling Conditions Using KUASA Forex System.
- Heiken Ashi bars should be above the price bars.
- Bbands Stop should be above the price bars.
- KUSKUS starlight indicator should be in negative territory.
- RSI should be below 50 level.
- Stochastic should be trending lower.
- Take your profits as soon as the price bars cross above the Heiken ashi bars.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
Download Free Forex KUASA Forex System