Kiads BMI Trading System is a forex trading system. Kiads BMI Trading system is a trend following trading system. This forex trading system is suitable for the swing traders. The Kiads BMI Trading System is very flexible. It can be used in any timeframe higher than 5 minute and any currency pairs can be traded using Kiads BMI Trading System. Kiads BMI Trading System might look quite confusing at the beginning but it is really easy and even the newbie traders will know how to use this system to make hard cash money.
The Kiads BMI Trading System is based on moving average. This system consists of three moving averages. There is an indicator in the indicator window. Many colors used in this indicator have made this indicator quite confusing so just look at the orange and blue oscillator. Look for the crossovers of these two oscillators.
When the Kiads BMI Trading System is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Moving Average
The green moving average is the longest moving average used in this trading system. The green moving average is a 55-period smoothed moving average. Blue moving average is a 13-period smoothed moving average. And the red moving average is the shortest moving average; it is a 5-period exponential moving average.
You can see yellow and red arrows above and below the market. The yellow arrows below the market indicate the buying signal while the red arrows above the market indicate selling.
- BMI Long Mod
BMI Long Mod is a technical indicator which consists of three oscillators and a histogram. When you are buying histogram should be in positive territory and histogram should be in negative territory when you are selling.
Buying Conditions Using Kiads BMI Trading System.
- A yellow arrow should appear below the market price.
- The histogram of BMI Long Mod should be in positive territory.
- The red moving average should be above all the other moving averages.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when you see a red arrow above the market price.
Selling Conditions Using Kiads BMI Trading System.
- A red arrow should appear above the market price.
- The histogram of BMI Long Mod should be in negative territory.
- The red moving average should be below all the other moving averages.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see a yellow arrow below the market price.
Download Free Forex Kiads BMI Trading System