Kagi Trading System is a forex trading system. Kagi Trading system is quite different from other types of forex trading systems because it doesn’t have well known classical technical indicators like moving averages and RSI. Kagi Trading System consists of very unique custom made technical indicators which are named Kagi indicators. Basically, this forex trading system can be used to trade in any types of market environment and in any currency pair. This forex trading system is also flexible regarding the time frames. However, time frames of 15 minutes and higher are recommended. There are two indicators in the main chart window; Kagi_Ind and Kagi_Ind_7en. There are two indicators in the indicator window. These two indicators are really confusing one. It doesn’t make sense some times. So, we’ve got a better idea and good news too. Even without the help of these two indicators we can still make profit trading out of this system.
When Kagi Trading System is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Kagi Indicators
The blue and orange zigzag lines that move along with the price on the main chart window are Kagi indicators. The main idea to use these indicators is simple; you should look for long position when these indicators are Dodger blue and you should look for short position when these indicators are orange red. This is the only concept we will be using while trading with Kagi Trading System. Although the rule of the system is very simple, the hardest thing to do is to follow these simple rules with complete discipline and patience. Only the well trained mind can trade profitably in long term basis in this business and you can train your mind well by practicing. Practicing to be disciplined and controlling your emotions is only the way to win in the market. You should have winner’s mind set and you have to behave accordingly.
Buying Conditions Using Kagi Trading System.
- Kagi Indicator of the main chart window should be in dodger blue color.
- Kagi indicator of indicator windows should be up trending.
- Place your long positions as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the kagi indicator of main chart window turns to Orange red.
Selling Conditions Using Kagi Trading System.
- Kagi Indicator of the main chart window should be in orange red color.
- Kagi indicator of indicator windows should be down trending.
- Place your short positions as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the kagi indicator of main chart window turns to dodger blue.
Download Free Forex Kagi Trading System