Jupar Sniper Forex is a forex trading system. It is a forex trading system which is based on some moving averages, stochastic oscillators, and other filtering indicators. The Jupas Sniper Forex is a simple forex trading system and it can be used by all levels of traders. The system is a trend following forex trading system. There are six technical indicators at the main chart window. Bollinger bands and Moving average can be seen at the main chart window. In this trading system, the color of the moving average is taken a base for making the trading decision and the stochastic should also support for the decision. Although the rules of the system are easy it is extremely important to follow those rules with complete self discipline in order to make a profitable trading out of Jupas Sniper Forex system.
When the Jupas Sniper Forex system is correctly loaded on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Bollinger Bands
Bollinger band is a popular technical indicator. It consists of two parallel moving bands. The upper band works as a resistance while the lower band works as the support. The market fluctuates between these two bands.
Stochastic is a technical indicator which consists of oscillators that flucate between the range of 0-100. In Jupas Sniper Forex system, there are four oscillators used in stochastic indicator but we will use only two of the oscillators.
- Fx Freedom
Fx Freedom is an indicator which consists of green and red bars. The green bars give the signal of buying while the red bars give the signal of selling.
MACD is a very popular technical indicator. It contains histograms that fluctuate in the positive and negative territory.
Buying Conditions Using Jupas Sniper Forex.
- NonLag Moving averages should be blue and green.
- The blue oscillator of stochastic indicator should cross above the red oscillator.
- The Fx Freedom indicator should form green bars.
- The MACD histogram should be in positive territory.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when NonLag moving averages turn red and pink.
Selling Conditions Using Jupas Sniper Forex System.
- NonLag Moving averages should be red and pink.
- The blue oscillator of stochastic indicator should cross below the red oscillator.
- The Fx Freedom indicator should form red bars.
- The MACD histogram should be in negative territory.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when NonLag moving averages green red and blue.
Download Free Jupas Sniper Forex Strategy