JC HSV is a forex trading system. This forex trading system is a very complexly designed forex trading system but it is very simple to use. The JC HSV trading system is designed to swing trade in the forex market. The main buy/sell signals are generated by the indicators that are in the main chart window and those signals are generated by the indicators that are located at the indicator windows. There are more than dozens of technical indicators being used in this trading system but you don’t have to remember all those indicators you just need to watch the signals generated by them.
When the JC HSV forex trading system is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Synergy APB Mod
Synergy APB Mod is the brown and green bars that you see in the main chart window. Wen the bars are green, you should be buying and you should sell when the bars are brown.
TE indicators are the moving averages that you see in the main chart window. These moving averages tell you about the market direction.
- Nihilist Ultra Trend
Nihilist Ultra trend consists of green and red bars. You should be buying when you see green bars and you should be selling when you see red bars.
CCI indicator consists of oscillator which fluctuates above and below the level of 50.
- Nihilist Magic
Nihilist Magic is a technical indicator which consists of red and green histograms. When the histograms are green you should be buying and when the histograms are red you should be selling.
Buying Conditions Using JC HSV Trading System.
- The APB Mod indicator should be green.
- The market should be above the TE
- The Nihilist Ultra Trend indicator should be green.
- The CCI indicator should be above the level of 50.
- The Nihilist Magic histogram should be green.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the market moves below TE
Selling Conditions Using JC HSV Trading System.
- The APB Mod indicator should be red.
- The market should be below the TE
- The Nihilist Ultra Trend indicator should be red.
- The CCI indicator should be below the level of 50.
- The Nihilist Magic histogram should be red.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the market moves above the TE
Download Free Forex JC HSV Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: