ITMX Trading is a forex trading system. It is a very good forex trading system for the swing traders especially. It is also the best system for those who want to trade in higher time frame than 30 minutes. The ITMX Trading is not suitable to use in lower time frames like 5 minute and 15 minutes. The ITMX Trading system works well in time frames like H1, H4 and D1. Weekly timeframe is not recommended though. ITMX Trading consists of five technical indicators. Each indicator has its own use. All the indicators are located at the main chart window. There are no any indicators at the indicator window which makes the chart look quite messy sometimes. But it’s still fine. Newbie traders might have some difficult time to trade with this system.
When the ITMX Trading is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
There are various modes of arrows being used in ITMX forex trading system. For the buy signal you can see blue and green arrows whereas for the sell signal you can see red and pink arrows. These pink, red, green, and blue arrows will be the foundation signal for this system.
- CC Cloud
CC Cloud is green when the market is up and it is red when the market is down. Therefore, you should buy only when the CC Cloud is green and vice versa.
- Price Channel Stop
Price channel Stop is the technical indicator which looks like a moving average. The Price Channel Stop comes in two versions. When the market is down, Price Channel Stop is pink and when the market is up, Price Channel Stop is blue.
Buying Conditions Using ITMX Trading System.
- A blue and green arrow should appear below the market.
- The CC Cloud indicator should be green.
- The Price Channel stop indicator should be blue.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the red and pink arrows appear above the market level.
Selling Conditions Using ITMX Trading System.
- A red and pink arrow should appear above the market.
- The CC Cloud indicator should be red.
- The Price Channel stop indicator should be red.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the blue and green arrows appear below the market level.
Download Free Forex ITMX Trading Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: