Ilham System is a forex trading system. It is a trend following system. The Ilham System is a trend following system but it can also be used for scalping purpose as it generates the trading signals in both in the direction of the trend and in the counter trend direction. This system is suitable for trading in lower time frame like 5 minute, 15 minute, and 30 minute chart. However, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used in higher time frames. The system may be quite confusing for new traders as it is not that easy to spot the trading signals while trading with this system. There are arrows shown below the market prices which tell you to buy and sell but not all those signals are the signals for buying and selling. One should be extra careful when one is placing a trade using Ilham system.
There are 9 technical indicators in the main chart window of Ilham System and an indicator in the indicator window. However, only few of these indicators will be used to make an actual trading decision. It’s up to you to use the numbers of indicator but this is the simplest and most effective way to use this system. When Ilham System is correctly loaded on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Brain Trend2 Sig
Brain Trend2 Sig is a custom made technical indicator. It is the major signal generator indicator of Ilham System. This indicator is the red and blue arrow that you can in the main chart window.
You should be buying when the blue arrow appears below the market price and sell when you see a red arrow above the market price.
- Step MA Stoch
Step MA Stochis a custom built technical indicator which consists of blue and yellow oscillators. Within those two oscillators, you will find blue and red arrows in between. Those arrows are the confirmation to the signal that is provided by the main indicator.
Buying Conditions Using Ilham System.
- Brain Trend2 Sig indicator (a blue arrow) should appear below the price chart.
- A blue arrow pointing upward should appear in the StepMAStoch
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a Brain Trend2 Sig indicator (a red arrow) appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using Ilham System.
- Brain Trend2 Sig indicator (a red arrow) should appear above the price chart.
- A red arrow pointing downward should appear in the StepMAStoch
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a Brain Trend2 Sig indicator (a blue arrow) appears below the price chart.
Download Free Forex Ilham System