Ichimoku Kinko Hyo with Atr Ratio is a forex trading system. This forex trading system is developed using advanced algorithms. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo with Atr Ratio is a well tested and very reliable forex trading system. Although the system is quite complex, the way to use it is really simple. Even the newbies will be able to trade this system effectively and make real money. Ichimoku Kinko Hyo with Atr Ratio uses Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator and ATR ratio indicator to generate its signal. This system draws the intraday pivot levels automatically on the main chart window. Altogether, there are five technical indicators being used in this forex trading system.
When Ichimoku Kinko Hyo with Atr Ratio is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is a Japanese name and it is a technical indicator. This indicator is used to figure out the potential support and resistance levels.
- Super Trend Reversal
Super Trend Reversal is red and blue arrows that are located on the main chart. This is the main signal generator indicator of this system. All the indicators seen on the system are used while generating signal but this indicator is the final outcome which actually guides you to whether sell or buy.
- ATR Ratio
ATR Ratio is a technical indicator which consists of an oscillator. This indicator will give you the information about the current market trend.
Buying Conditions Using Ichimoku Kinko Hyo with ATR Ratio.
- Price bars should be green.
- Super Trend Reversal indicator (blue arrow) should appear below the price chart.
- ATR Ratio indicator should be trending higher.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when Super Trend Reversal indicator (red arrow) appears above the chart.
Selling Conditions Using Ichimoku Kinko Hyo with Atr Ratio.
- Price bars should be red.
- Super Trend Reversal indicator (red arrow) should appear above the price chart.
- ATR Ratio indicator should be trending lower.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when Super Trend Reversal indicator (blue arrow) appears below the chart.
Download Free Forex Ichimoku Kinko Hyo with Atr Ratio