Holy Signals is a forex trading strategy. Holy Signals is completely dependent on the data that the charts produce. In another words, Holy Signals is a technical strategy. The layers of entry confirmation indicators available in Holy Signals make this forex trading system quite genuine and reliable. There are two moving averages running over the main chart. There are three filtering indicator at the indicator window and a customized Relative Strength Index at the bottom. All these indicators will work amazingly in a combined form and help to generate reliable trading signals for you. The two big arrows are the signals that indicate the buying and selling any particular currency pair at any particular time.
Altogether there are eight indicators that contribute to Holy Signals forex trading system. When the Holy Signals trading strategy is correctly installed on your trading platform your chart should look like this:
- EMA Crossover Signals
It is one of the most significant indicators of the Holy Signals system because you will entry/exit in the market based on these crossover signals. When the crossovers of two moving averages take place then an arrow appears below/above the chart. Bullish crossover will generate a green arrow whilst the bearish crossovers will generate the pink arrow.
Two exponential moving averages are used in Holy Signals. The EMA crossover arrows appear on the chart on the basis of the cross over of two exponential moving averages of period 13 and 5. The blue exponential moving average is 13 period and a red exponential moving average is 5 period.
This indicator has got the very unique name. There are three combinations of Holygukgukguk indicators. Though there are three identical Holygukgukguk indicator layers on the indicator window they differ in some aspects. The information they generate are not identical.
RSI indicator does not need any explanation. It is a customized RSI indictor because normal RSI indicator would contain only a oscillator but here are two.
Buying Conditions Using Holy Signals.
- Price should be above the two exponential moving averages.
- A green arrow should appear below the chart.
- All Holygukgukguk indicators should form green bars.
- Blue moving average of RSI indicator should be above the Red moving average of RSI
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profits when a pink arrow appears above the chart.
Selling Conditions Using Holy Signals.
- Price should be below the two exponential moving averages.
- A pink arrow should appear below the chart.
- All Holygukgukguk indicators should form pink bars.
- Blue moving average of RSI indicator should be below the Red moving average of RSI
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profits when a green arrow appears below the chart.
Download Free Forex Holy Signals