Green wave Fx is a trading strategy which can be installed on meta trader trading platform. It is basically designed to trade in the forex market. But it can be used with any financial instruments that are listed on your Meta trader platform. The system itself is an amazing trading strategy which will generate you signals that will help you to make lots of money. Green wave Fx trading strategy looks advanced at the beginning but it is really simple after you understand it. With a few times of practice you should be able to trade comfortably with this Green wave fx system. The best way to test or practice a new system is by trading with it on demo account. Trading in demo accounts is really a good idea. This way you can learn everything about the market without losing the money. But many people seem to underestimate the power of demo trading. They think it’s boring to trade in demo and jump in to real just to lose all the money they have in their trading account. Making money in forex trading is about experience. You should be patience, disciplined and determined to success in this business.
When the Green Wave Fx forex trading strategy is correctly installed on your Meta trader trading platform your chart window should see like this:
- EMA 89: In the above chart EMA 89 is the thick white colored moving average that is moving in between the thin dotted moving averages. The EMA 89 is exponential in nature and it is applied to the median price i.e. HL/2. It is the main indicator for generating the trading signal in Green Wave fx system.
- Upper Envelope and Lower Envelope: Upper envelopes are thin dotted white lines that move above the thick EMA 89. This upper envelope can be used for finding out the potential resistance levels. Lower envelopes are the thick white dotted lines that move below the EMA 89. These lower envelopes help to find out the potential support levels.
- Trend 3: Trend 3 is a technical indicator that consists of a histogram. This indicator ill help to confirm the trade. You should be looking for a buy position only when the histogram is positive i.e. green in color and you should be looking for a sell position only when the histogram is negative i.e. red in color.
Buying Conditions Using Green Wave Fx.
- Price should be above the EMA 89 (thick white colored moving average).
- Trend 3 indicator should be in positive territory.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the price touches the upper envelope’s moving average which is located at the top.
Selling Conditions Using Green Wave Fx.
- Price should be below the EMA 89 (thick white colored moving average).
- Trend 3 indicator should be in negative territory.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the price touches the lower envelope’s moving average which is located at the bottom.
Download Free Forex Green Wave Fx